CoverGirl Volume Exact Mascara Reviews
#103 in Mascara

Plump 'em, don't clump 'em! VolumeExact's flexible bristles with microchambers surround each lash, to plump and separate – for expressive volume.

August 14, 2017

Beautiful lashes!

Do you just love that feeling when all eyes are on you, well try Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara for that look everyone wants. Make you're lashes bold!

April 04, 2017

Big fan of this peoduct. Easy to put on and lasts the whole day withoit any residue falling off my lashes. Great added volume and really can't go wrong with the pricing.

February 17, 2017

This mascara works great. It makes my lashes look huge dark and beautiful. I have verry small thin lashes but thia mascara really makes them look alot bigher and darker.

January 13, 2017

You can't get a better mascara for the price. I use this mascara daily and it holds up amazing trough sweaty workouts. It doesn't clump my eyelashes together which is a problem I have with a lot of other mascaras. Definitely going to be buying this again.

September 17, 2016

I have very thin, short eyelashes but this mascara helps to make my lashes look fuller and longer. There is no clumping, it is easy to apply and it is long lasting.

September 10, 2016

My favorite Mascara, it doesn't clump. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. I've cried with this on and it doesn't run down my face. Love it. I highly recommend this Mascara very long lasting.

August 25, 2016

i was so excited to try this product but for me i didnt notice a big difference like they showed in the ads not worth the price i wont be reconmending it dont waste ur money

2.3/5

July 29, 2016

I have used this mascara almost everyday and it is really good it really defines the eye to make it pop and look beautiful when wearing it. I recommend it to any girl

February 16, 2016

Thanks to stocking stuffers this is my currant mascara . I am blessed with long lashes so that is not really a concern for me but volume and colour is ! This mascara is great and most importantly does not clump !!! My lashes look great . Glad it was in my stocking

3.2/5

January 12, 2016

I've tried this 3 maybe 4 times ,It works OK,nothing really special about it ,I've has other brands that basically worked the same