3.6/5
Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer Reviews
#92 in Beer & Cider

April 19, 2017

Love Crabbies Ginger Beer. Unlike most alcoholic ginger beer you can really taste the ginger without it being overly sweet. The great thing about this too is since it's essentially flavourless you are able to mix this with rum or vodka to make a really nice cocktail. I'm also a huge fan of Crabbies Raspberry Ginger beer.

February 16, 2016

Up until about 2 years ago I hated Ginger anything. I would love to say something healthy turned that tide, but it was definitly this beer. I was intrigued because I'd had a few other ginger things that I didn't hate, and when I tried this it was like a light switch went on in my head. Now its my go to light and tasty drink when I want something that won't get me too intoxicated. And it settles the stomach well!

1.0/5

January 16, 2016

honestly had the worst taste ever that I am never ever gonna even try it people

December 16, 2015

LOVE these, perfect amount of ginger. They're one of the best ginger beers for a Dark & Stormy as well, which is a shot of dark rum in a glass of ginger beer.