3.2/5
Crave - White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese with bacon Reviews
#43 in Frozen Meals

November 06, 2019

I love it!

This tastes so good. It is very flavourful and filled with cheese. It cooks very fast and I would buy it again. My kids really liked this, especially since it has bacon in it.

2.0/5

October 09, 2019

Not what I was expecting

I received a coupon to try a Crave meal. I chose macaroni and cheese with bacon since all the others were meat-centered and I'm vegetarian. My husband had it and didn't like it. I tried a few bites without the bacon. It was not cheesy, just tasted of flour and water. Not something we would buy. Price is pretty high for the size of the package and low quality.

October 02, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Absolutely Delicious

My husband and I absolutely love this one. We both agree that it's the best frozen meal we have had, and that it has no business being so tasty. Definitely recommend with some extra cheese sprinkled on top too. Yum!

1.5/5

June 25, 2019

There are better frozen meals out there

I was excited to try Craves Bacon Mac and cheese. It looked good and even resembled what I saw on the packaging once opened. It was rather disappointing though. Super salty and the noodles were quite mushy. The bacon flavour was there but it tasted like bacon bits and not real bacon. I’ve had better frozen meals so I was not a fan of this one. I’m glad I tried it because now I know I don’t like it but it’s not something I’d recommend.

January 24, 2019

Yummy

Just tried this for lunch the other day and I loved it. It actually has real bacon pieces in it which is great for the flavour. My only issues is it should be bigger.

1.0/5

December 12, 2018

Smells better than it tastes

I pride myself on trying every new Mac and cheese product I can get my hands on and this was so incredibly disappointing. The price was way up there for a meal the size of (if not less than) and average $1 frozen meal. The noodles don’t have much texture and I pretty much didn’t need to even chew them to eat. The bacon is the most fragrant part of this meal and they were basically bacon bits that I ended up spitting out. Cheese was more of a cream sauce than a cheese one. This made me sad to eat. Wasted money and didn’t even have the heart to finish

October 19, 2018

Nice twist on mac n cheese

How can you ever go wrong when you add bacon to anything. The twisty pasta has a nice bite to it. I would recommend this to my friends. Not great if your trying to cut weight.

August 10, 2018

J’aime bien

J’ai quand meme étée surprise par le gout de se macaroni au fromage et bacon de Crave. La premiere fois que je l’ai sortie du micro-onde j’avais l’impression de sentir l’odeur du faux bacon que l’on ajoute aux salades. Mais quand le produit eut fini de chauffé, l’odeur n’y était plus et on pouvait bien voir de vrai morceaux de bacon. Mon avis est que pour un diner congelé il en vaut vraiment la peine et il y a plusieurs autres saveurs à découvrir.