Cream of Wheat - 3 Minute

Cream of Wheat - 3 Minute Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 372 in Cereal

April 30, 2017

It's funny the things we didn't enjoy very much as kids that we love as adults. This is one of those things for me. I love the taste cream of wheat! It has a great texture and is delicious with a tsp of brown sugar and fresh berries. Healthy option to start your day and keeps you feeling full well through the morning.

March 02, 2017

I love love this stuff and my husband eats it every day. Very convenient if you are busy in the morning. Taste is number 1. It's healthy, convenient and you can even throw it in a container and take it with you.

January 18, 2017

This is the best porridge ever. It is filling and healthy. You can add ice cream to it for a creamy dutch treat, This has always been one of my fav as you can make it thick or thin, with water or milk. m

September 28, 2016

Who doesn't love cream of wheat? well, maybe someone who is allergic to wheat I guess LOL

It is only 3 minutes to make a cream warm filling nutritious hot cereal that I eat any time of the day. You can add frozen blueberries or raspberries or sliced strawberries and it is awesome! It is an affordable breakfast and most people like it kids and adults alike.

Just add water from a boiling kettle!!

September 28, 2016

Great price and my family loves to have this on a cold rainy or winter day it great with brown sugar or maple syrup or fresh fruit it quick and has a lot of iron !

September 25, 2016

i just love cream of wheat it great as a any time snack love the taste and you can get them in a few different kinds which is good I buy it all the time and my children love eating this everyday

July 31, 2016

I recently purchase a box of this Cream of Wheat 3 Minute mix. My mom used to make this for me as a child, and really wanted to get back into eating something a bit more healthy for breakfast. It is extremely easy to make. The serving for 1 person is plenty, and once the cereal is added to the water, it did only take 3 minutes to make! I highly recommend this for a quick, easy, and healthy breakfast or snack. Add a little brown sugar after it is done cooking for a bit of sweetness!