Crest 3D White arctic fresh toothpaste Reviews
#13 in Toothpastes

September 15, 2021
    New York, United States

Love the taste!

My first time getting this and I love it!!! The flavor is amazing and the suds i get and great :) I love how it makes my teeth feel once I'm done brushing!

August 05, 2021
    Luton, United Kingdom

Great product

I love testing out new toothpastes and I also love the brand crest as it is known for giving you a whiter smile. When I tried this I noticed my teeth looking pearlier and fresh

3.2/5

December 23, 2020

Great for toothpase

Its a great product. Its like any other toothpaste out there, in regards to fresh breath, silky feeling, and minty flavor.

Its an okay whitening toothpaste but I prefer the Arm and Hammer essential one for whitening purposes

September 01, 2020

This stuff actually works

I found after using this toothpaste for not a long period of time my teeth were visibly whiter. It doesn't taste too chemically but still has a hint of it.

August 31, 2020

Good toothpaste

I recently tried crest 3-D arctic fresh toothpaste and my husband and I both really liked it. The toothpaste has a minty fresh taste and really whitened my teeth

3.2/5

July 03, 2020

Give this brand a shot

Left my mouth feeling fresh , unlike some whitening toothpastes I’ve used where my mouth feels gritty and just not clean afterwards. I also noticed a difference in the colour of my teeth in just one week!

May 08, 2020

Great toothpaste

This product I did really enjoy. I felt like it did help whiten my teeth while I used it, but I think you would want to continue to use it to still have the whitening affect. I also liked the flavour and it left my breath smelling great!

December 15, 2019

Marche bien

La pate a dent blanchit bien les dents , jaime la sensation de fraicheur apres le brossage qui dure longtemp et si tu te brosse les dents 2 fois par jours tu optien un sourrire de 1 teinte plus blanche

August 12, 2019

Great minty flavour ! Works great for me.

The toothpaste is one of my absolute favourites, only toothpaste that is able to actually remove stains and tastes great. You really only need to use a pea sized amount to get the perfect clean.

July 25, 2019

Really great!

It’s a really good toothpaste! The only negative thing about it is the “sandy” texture it has, but other than that it’s amazing.

I really like the taste and the really clean feeling it leaves in my mouth. Brightens after a week or so of using it.

A bit pricey, but worth the price.