Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 135 in Teeth Whitening

July 05, 2017

Super white teeth!

This product made my teeth really white! I have used other "whitening" products that didn't do anything! I thought the price was great! I leave it on for longer than a minute.

June 22, 2017

It was pretty good

The first time I used it I did notice a difference right away but it was just so time consuming and the first step had a bad taste with a sort of drying going on.. but its definitely not the worst ive ever used!

June 19, 2017

Beyond happy with this product!

Crest 2 step toothpaste is the best toothpaste ive ever used. Ive bought these expensive toothpastes for whiting but they will never compare to crest 2 step whiting toothpaste. Highly recommend.

May 30, 2017

I love the product however it takes such a long time and a lot of rebuts to whiten my teeth. For me it was worth it but the results took a long time. However I do recommend it.

May 28, 2017

This was my first time using a whitening product. I was surprised how effective the product was. At first my gums were sensitive, but after a few times it was no longer an issue. I noticed a difference after just a few days. Will use it again.

May 16, 2017

My boyfriend is a pretty heavy smoker, and very fussy when it comes to his toothpaste. Once he started using this 2-Step toothpaste, his teeth are white and look great!

April 17, 2017

After having my kids my teeth took a turn for the worse. I started whitening them and everything I purchased was either ridiculously priced or hurt my teeth. I had a coupon for the two stop crest so I bought it and I have purchased again!! It is the best!!! Works great, tastes great, doesnt break the bank! My go to!

April 17, 2017

This two-step system seems to be doing a decent job. I have been using this system for almost 2 weeks now and have noticed a slight difference. My teeth definitely feel cleaner and smoother after using step 1 (removes plaque). Step 2 is the whitening gel and it is quite gooey. I don't see much of a difference in the whitening of teeth in pictures but I could tell when I was FaceTiming a family member. Pros: Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I can tell that my teeth are a little more whiter. Since you have to time how long you brush for the two steps, I have been brushing for the full 2 minutes that is recommended by dentists. I don't think I was brushing as long before. Cons: Toothpaste did leave a few white marks on my upper gum but these did disappear by the next brushing. I do have a few sensitive teeth and the toothpaste did on some occasions bother them. I am going to finish out the tubes and will see how it goes!

April 07, 2017

This is definitely on the expensive side of toothpaste but it does work! Your teeth will get whiter, I didn't experience any sensitivity after using this unlike the whitening strips. First step is gritty and the 2nd is a polishing.. your teeth feel like you just came from the dentist!

March 07, 2017

I love how clean my mouth feels after the use of this toothpaste! However, I haven't noticed much of a difference in colour of my teeth. At first the toothpaste hurt my gums, but after multiple uses my mouth was fine. I now prefer this toothpaste over regular as my mouth feels so clean afterwards.