Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste Reviews

January 19, 2018

what a great product

on a whim i purchased this toothpaste to improve the appearance of my yellowing teeth. after one week of using this product my teeth were significantly whiter. Very impressed

January 13, 2018

Toothpaste save

This is the toothpaste I use everyday and evernight. The whither helps also my teeth looked a lot better within days before the 7 days it says absolutely amazing makes teeth nice and clean and mouth just feel clean in general

December 05, 2017

it did make my teeth whiter, i love it!

I don't mind at all having to use 2 toothpaste's, don't mind the taste, although my husband doesn't like the taste of it. All in all, I would recommend this product to family and friends.

October 26, 2017

Didn't notice a difference I've

I've bought a lot of crest " whitening products before. When I bought the two step toothpaste. I was first confused if I was suppose to use them at the same time or one after another. Didn't notice a huge difference like I usually do with crest whitening products

October 18, 2017

Great system

This is a great system for those who do not want to use whitening strips. Cleans your teeth really well and leaves you with a whitened smile. The system is easy to use.

September 25, 2017

I would definitely suggest this product!

I would definitely suggest this. My teeth stain very easily since I was a kid, and this toothpaste worked very well. I used it twice a day, I just wish there was more per package.

September 19, 2017

The Best toothpaste

I love the Crest toothpate Very MucH!!!! Love the Mint Flavor of the Products. Very easy to Use. I will Buy the Products Again. Makes my teeth Very White and Clean. Its Only two Step Process. They Always make the Best Products

August 12, 2017

This is a must have for teeth whitening

This whitening toothpaste is so simple and effective. By far the best I've used, and I religiously buy it. You start to see results ecen with the first use.

July 05, 2017

Super white teeth!

This product made my teeth really white! I have used other "whitening" products that didn't do anything! I thought the price was great! I leave it on for longer than a minute.

June 22, 2017

It was pretty good

The first time I used it I did notice a difference right away but it was just so time consuming and the first step had a bad taste with a sort of drying going on.. but its definitely not the worst ive ever used!