Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 120 in Teeth Whitening

April 17, 2017

After having my kids my teeth took a turn for the worse. I started whitening them and everything I purchased was either ridiculously priced or hurt my teeth. I had a coupon for the two stop crest so I bought it and I have purchased again!! It is the best!!! Works great, tastes great, doesnt break the bank! My go to!

April 17, 2017

This two-step system seems to be doing a decent job. I have been using this system for almost 2 weeks now and have noticed a slight difference. My teeth definitely feel cleaner and smoother after using step 1 (removes plaque). Step 2 is the whitening gel and it is quite gooey. I don't see much of a difference in the whitening of teeth in pictures but I could tell when I was FaceTiming a family member. Pros: Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I can tell that my teeth are a little more whiter. Since you have to time how long you brush for the two steps, I have been brushing for the full 2 minutes that is recommended by dentists. I don't think I was brushing as long before. Cons: Toothpaste did leave a few white marks on my upper gum but these did disappear by the next brushing. I do have a few sensitive teeth and the toothpaste did on some occasions bother them. I am going to finish out the tubes and will see how it goes!

April 07, 2017

This is definitely on the expensive side of toothpaste but it does work! Your teeth will get whiter, I didn't experience any sensitivity after using this unlike the whitening strips. First step is gritty and the 2nd is a polishing.. your teeth feel like you just came from the dentist!

March 07, 2017

I love how clean my mouth feels after the use of this toothpaste! However, I haven't noticed much of a difference in colour of my teeth. At first the toothpaste hurt my gums, but after multiple uses my mouth was fine. I now prefer this toothpaste over regular as my mouth feels so clean afterwards.

March 05, 2017

I was not to fond of this toothpaste. I didn't like the taste. I could barely keep it in my mouth for the recommended amount of time. It also didn't do much of anything when it came to whitening my teeth. I figure if you wanna whiten your teeth just get the real stuff and stick to your regular toothpaste.

March 02, 2017

I actually didn't use this enough to know if it works because it sucked all the moisture out of my mouth for the entire day each time I used it. It also left a funny taste in my mouth for most of the day.

February 08, 2017

This is my usually brand of toothpaste. I like it because it removes the stains really well from my teeth. I smoke so my teeth stain really bad but if I use this 2 times a day or more I notice my teeth do not stain while using this. Its not a strong taste its pretty mild so I like it a lot. Its really cheap too Under 3 bucks when you buy it on sale. It usually lasts me 6 months which is pretty good

January 17, 2017

As a toothpaste made by CREST, it's just fine but I found that it didn't live up to the hype. It didn't really change the shade of white on my teeth much at all. It did feel good after use, if not a little strong so it felt like my lips and tongue were burning.

January 11, 2017

Ce produit est vraiment bon !

Je le recommande à toutes les personnes qui prennent soin de leur hygiène dentaire.

Vous adorerez les bienfaits qu'il procure.

December 19, 2016

It wasn't the best but it was somewhat affective I did like the texture and stuff but not my favriout It wasn't the best but it was somewhat affective I did like the texture and stuff but not my favriout