Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste Reviews
#15 in Toothpastes

June 07, 2015

Really works to whiten teeth, saw results in 2 days. Although thinking about the amount this toothpaste contains makes me kinda uneasy since fluoride has been proven to be toxic to the brain.

June 03, 2015

I love the new Crest 3D Brilliance line ! I've been using everyday twice a day for over four months now and the results are wonderful ! My teeth are fabulously whiter than ever .

June 03, 2015

This stuff really does whitens your teeth. With everyday use of coarse :)

June 02, 2015

Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste deep cleans by utilizing micro-cleansing whiteners to polish away surface stain. My teeth feel very clean and fresh, and it even leaves a cooling sensation I feel fresh long after I’ve brushed.

May 27, 2015

Always loved this toothpaste from the first time I used it! I won't buy any other toothpaste now because it not only does it make me feel fresh, it leaves my teeth less discoloured! Loveeee

April 24, 2015

It has whiten my teeth very good I love this tooth paste I would buy it all the time for my teeth to have a great shine great product :)