Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste Reviews
#15 in Toothpastes

November 10, 2018

just okay

I didn't feel this toothpaste added much brilliance considering the extra cost compared to normal crest toothpaste products. I actual prefer the taste of the regular crest products too.

October 26, 2018

3D crest

Works alright. I definitely thought it would work a lot better then what it does, so I’m a little disappointed with the results. Freshen breath well..

September 23, 2018

Enjoy your great smile

I really liked Crest 3d white brilliance toothpaste kit. Even though it adds and extra step to brushing my teeth are clean and white. The minty taste isn't overwhelming and I saw results immediately.

Fresh breath

Love how minty it smells and tastes. It makes your teeth and breath feel so clean after one use. I am not to sure that it whitens because my terth are normally pretty white. This maes yiur breath have that chill fresh feeling after you brush. It seems to last for a few hours.

3.2/5

Overpriced chemical overload

Unfortunately in the day of day in age of everyone learning and understanding and more about natural products Company still roll out with products like this the first handful of ingredients are absolutely nothing but chemicals fluoride's this product left my mouth feeling like I used bleach and Lysol to scrub away at it

September 22, 2018

This product is the only whitening toothpaste I can use

I've tried many tooth whitening products and always end up with a dry mouth and sores due to the harshness of the products. This is the only product that is gentle on my gums and mouth. It probably doesn't whiten as effectively as some other products do but i can't tolerate the harshness of other brands.
    This one works best on my sensitive gums.

June 19, 2018

Not worth it

If you're looking to whiten your teeth, get Crest Whitestrips or visit your dentist. This is pretty much regular toothpaste with some bleach in it. Not worth it.

May 14, 2018

good

I would buy this product again, doesn't stain clothes or leave marks. The smell is also quite nice. I have allergies and this product works for me, no itching.

April 30, 2018

The only toothpaste for me!

Crest has long been my favorite toothpaste but this is their best formulation yet. I tried it as a sample and have used nothing else since. The results were so fast and satisfying. I highly recommend this product.

2.3/5

April 21, 2018

Not for me

This product didn't work for me. I didn't see any changes to the appearance of my teeth. I guess that I see too many fake smiles to be a true indicator
    of what really is realistic.