Crest 3D White Brilliance Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 156 in Toothpastes

June 15, 2017

Not bad

This toothpaste isn't my favourite but has a decent taste. I used tgis toothpaste twice a day until I ran out but did not find it made a visible difference to the overall whiteness of my teeth. I also find this toothpaste is costly, so it's nest to wait for it to go on sale.

June 10, 2017

I received this toothpaste for free as a campaign I was selected to participate in for BzzAgent. I thought this toothpaste worked very well. It didn't drastically change the whiteness of my teeth, but I did notice a change. I also really like the grittiness in the paste as it made it feel like I was giving my teeth a good scrub without harming my enamel. I would certainly purchase this toothpaste again! Crest products are always priced reasonably and can be purchased almost anywhere!

May 26, 2017

Love this tooth paste . Does a good job keeping my teeth nice and white despite my coffee addiction . Does not leave a long lasting after taste. All in all a great product

April 16, 2017

I loved this product. I've been using whitening toothpastes for years now and I haven't found one that has such great results as this particular product. My teeth feel clean, fresh and appear visibly whiter in just over a week.

April 16, 2017

This toothpaste is great! I've used Whitestrips before which took off most of the stains on my teeth but I use this toothpaste in between uses (I only use Whitestrips twice a year, max). It keeps my teeth white and I notice a different right after I brush my teeth! I drink tea and coffee and this keeps my teeth bright and white.

April 13, 2017

This is the best toothpaste i have ever tried, hands down. the taste, texture and most importantly how it actually whitens my teeth. I can notice the change if i used anything else.

April 03, 2017

I've been using this toothpaste for years, and my teeth are younger looking, bright, and always a clean check at the dentist. My teeth feel stronger and I have a way whiter smile since switching

March 16, 2017

I like this toothpaste a lot, it really whitens the teeth, it doesn't feel irritating or unpleasant in the mouth. What I personally don't like is the sweet taste, I prefer the not sweet and minty toothpastes, but that is only my opinion. Other than that I really like it and I am very likely to purchase it again.

March 16, 2017

this toothpaste is amazing, I used them for 30 days 2 times a day and my teeth sparkle. I am always getting compliments on how white my teeth are. They work good.

March 16, 2017

I absolutely love crest 3d white brilliance... its the only tooth paste i buy in my house... i didnt expect it to whiten as fast as it did, but its pretty amazing

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    books