Crest 3D White Brilliance Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 149 in Toothpastes

April 16, 2017

I loved this product. I've been using whitening toothpastes for years now and I haven't found one that has such great results as this particular product. My teeth feel clean, fresh and appear visibly whiter in just over a week.

April 16, 2017

This toothpaste is great! I've used Whitestrips before which took off most of the stains on my teeth but I use this toothpaste in between uses (I only use Whitestrips twice a year, max). It keeps my teeth white and I notice a different right after I brush my teeth! I drink tea and coffee and this keeps my teeth bright and white.

April 13, 2017

This is the best toothpaste i have ever tried, hands down. the taste, texture and most importantly how it actually whitens my teeth. I can notice the change if i used anything else.

April 03, 2017

I've been using this toothpaste for years, and my teeth are younger looking, bright, and always a clean check at the dentist. My teeth feel stronger and I have a way whiter smile since switching

March 16, 2017

I like this toothpaste a lot, it really whitens the teeth, it doesn't feel irritating or unpleasant in the mouth. What I personally don't like is the sweet taste, I prefer the not sweet and minty toothpastes, but that is only my opinion. Other than that I really like it and I am very likely to purchase it again.

March 16, 2017

this toothpaste is amazing, I used them for 30 days 2 times a day and my teeth sparkle. I am always getting compliments on how white my teeth are. They work good.

March 16, 2017

I absolutely love crest 3d white brilliance... its the only tooth paste i buy in my house... i didnt expect it to whiten as fast as it did, but its pretty amazing

March 16, 2017

Amazing! I could see whitening results after about a week. Its a little pricey but if you can manage to find it on a sale it's definitely worth it! Doesn't have that fluoride taste that some whiting toothpastes have.

March 13, 2017

Ive tried to use this for almost 3 months and give it a fair shot to work, Sadly it doesnt. The taste isnt that great but cleans my teeth. However for the price i was hoping it would whiten as well

March 13, 2017

Crest was recommended to me by my dentist. I was quite surprised how nice this made my teeth feel. It was a fresh and clean feeling. I felt I had just had dental visit.