Crest 3D White Brilliance Reviews
#17 in Toothpastes

January 19, 2018

Tastes good!

This toothpaste works well with electric and manual toothbrushes, tastes great, doesn't make too much 'foam' and leaves teeth feeling squeaky clean. It is easy to dispense and the tube stands on the cap - a bonus feature in my estimation.

December 04, 2017

Crest 3D white brilliance

Blanchiment indéniable !
    On peut faire le traitement deux fois par jour, ce que j'ai fait.
    Au deuxième jour, mes dents étaient carrément plus blanches.
    Au bout de 15 jours, j'avais les dents tellement blanches que l'on m'a demandé si elles n'étaient pas fausses ! Sympa ! Je recommande ce produit mais uniquement si vous êtes sûr de sa provenance.
    Sérieux, tout ce qui vient de Hong Kong OU de Chine, moi, j'ai pas confiance ! Après chacun fait ce qu'il veut mais moi, j'adore le résultat digne d'un blanchiment en institut dentaire (que j'avais fait il y a 8 ans.

3.2/5

October 20, 2017

Good but not great paste!

It is a good paste. But it really doesn't remove the stain from the teeth as it claims. It's o.k to buy them when they are on sale. It's flavor is fine too.

October 19, 2017

Great!!!

This toothpaste is by far the best I have ever tried! It tastes great and does an amazing job whitening my teeth! It is the only toothpaste I will be using from now on.

June 15, 2017

Not bad

This toothpaste isn't my favourite but has a decent taste. I used tgis toothpaste twice a day until I ran out but did not find it made a visible difference to the overall whiteness of my teeth. I also find this toothpaste is costly, so it's nest to wait for it to go on sale.

June 10, 2017

I received this toothpaste for free as a campaign I was selected to participate in for BzzAgent. I thought this toothpaste worked very well. It didn't drastically change the whiteness of my teeth, but I did notice a change. I also really like the grittiness in the paste as it made it feel like I was giving my teeth a good scrub without harming my enamel. I would certainly purchase this toothpaste again! Crest products are always priced reasonably and can be purchased almost anywhere!

May 26, 2017

Love this tooth paste . Does a good job keeping my teeth nice and white despite my coffee addiction . Does not leave a long lasting after taste. All in all a great product

April 16, 2017

I loved this product. I've been using whitening toothpastes for years now and I haven't found one that has such great results as this particular product. My teeth feel clean, fresh and appear visibly whiter in just over a week.

April 16, 2017

This toothpaste is great! I've used Whitestrips before which took off most of the stains on my teeth but I use this toothpaste in between uses (I only use Whitestrips twice a year, max). It keeps my teeth white and I notice a different right after I brush my teeth! I drink tea and coffee and this keeps my teeth bright and white.

April 13, 2017

This is the best toothpaste i have ever tried, hands down. the taste, texture and most importantly how it actually whitens my teeth. I can notice the change if i used anything else.