Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects 20 Treatments + 3D White Whitestrips 1 Hour Express 2 Treatments - Teeth Whitening Kit Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 120 in Teeth Whitening

January 10, 2017

First used these and noticed a difference right away... or maybe it was because my gums being more red that my teeth looked more white (funny how that works!) Anyways I've been using them 5 days in a row and I've had to stop and use them every few days because I started getting SUPER sensitive teeth... Even when I'm using these, I'll get sudden pangs of PAIN that just stops me from whatever I was doing. I can't stand the taste at all so I usually use these in the shower where I can just spit out/drool.. which is really gross. I think they are a bit whiter than before, but I don't notice as much of a difference as the first time. By the way, if you have dry lips be careful putting these on because if they accidentally stick onto your lip they HURT when you take them off.

November 20, 2016

I wanted To try these so I bought some. I put one treatment on and everything seemed to be fine. That is until I felt the most in forgettable pain in my teeth after using that night. I felt like I had a toothache that kept me up all night long. Needless to say I won't make that mistake again.

July 20, 2016

Je ne crois pas recommandé ces bandes. J'ai trouvée qu'il n'a rien fait sauf causer problème sur mes dents. J'ai du aller au dentiste parce que ces bandes en n'ont pas valut la peine.

July 10, 2016

I have been using regular whitening strips but recently i decided to try this ones to save some time but it was not worth it. I do have sensitive teeth but after thise strips my teeth were so sore even few hours after. So no more i will be back to my regular white strips. Moneywise it was expensive too.

July 10, 2016

I have been using Whitestrips for a couple of years now but find this brand are the best. I have had compliments on how white my teeth are. The only problem is how sensitive your teeth are after, but I only use them a few times a year.

July 08, 2016

I will admit that I did notice a difference after using these whitening strips but they produced a great deal of pain for me personally, sometimes for up to an hour after removing them. The package says that some sensitivity is normal and that the pain should subside after the first few wears; I continued to use them until I finished the package (figured I might as well get my money's worth since they're pretty expensive!) but the pain persisted. That being said, I know many people who have used these and seen results without any pain.

July 06, 2016

I didn't care for this at all. I had used it once and it instantly hurt my teeth. Made them feel extremely sore and sensitive. It did however make them whiter. I would recommend it to anyone who has sensitive teeth.

March 18, 2016

This is pretty pricey but I was able to buy it twice and I love it,it does whiten your teeth,I wasn't a fan of the taste of the whitening gel is kind of gross, but I was pleased with my overall results ,I just wish it wasn't temporary ,it only lasted maybe two months

February 24, 2016

I find that this product does exactly what it says. It whitens your teeth, you can see results after just one use. The only problem is that I already have very sensitive teeth so it did not respond well to me personally. I have heard nothing but good things from others, though

February 17, 2016

I love this product and use it once a year to keep my smile pearly white ! You can see the difference pretty much immediately, which is a must if you're a coffee or wine drinker . The only teeny tiny downfall for me was that my teeth felt pretty sensitive for a day or two afterwards. It does go away though . It's a bit expensive but I find I only need to use it about once a year. Would definetly recommend this to a friend!