Crest Gum Detoxify Toothpaste Reviews
#6 in Oral Care

November 24, 2020

Bought this product for the second time and will buy again!

I was suffering from gum bleeding and that caused bad breath sometimes. Crest Gum Detoxify Toothpaste reduced this problem with very first use. Very effective toothpaste for gum related issues.

November 15, 2020

This is my go to toothpaste now

Crest Gum Detoxify toothpaste is my go to toothpaste now. I've recommended it to a few people and they like using it too. I find it helped with a some of my gum issues but obviously it's no cure for any problem but for what it does do, I'll take it!

September 12, 2020

Great toothpaste

I really like this stuff! My mouth feels super clean when I use it and my sensitive teeth love it too! I don’t know if it really “detoxifies” my gums any more than any other toothpaste, but hey, I like it

June 29, 2020
    Texas, United States

Works good

My guns definitely look and feel better. The flavor is good and it seems to be working. I would reccommend it to family and friends and will most likely buy it again.

June 18, 2020

Best Dentist Visit

To start I have to admit I am not a fan of the taste but it wasn’t bad enough to stop me from trying it.
    I have always had less then great news about my gums at every dentist visit so I decided to give this toothpaste a try. What a difference it made. My last visit I had absolutely no issues and in fact was told my gums looked great!

June 03, 2020

works really well!

I was having problems with my gums and really wanted to take care of them. I decided to give this toothpaste a dry and it really helped me a lot. My gums stopped hurting and my overall gum health improved significantly. It does make your teeth yellow, this is due to the type of fluoride in the toothpaste. But it's nothing whitening strips can't fix.

April 15, 2020

So Fresh and So Clean

I have only started using this product a month ago and I am in love! The first thing I noticed is how the toothpaste turns slightly “foamy” while brushing. It makes you feel like you are getting a whole mouth clean. I have also noticed my gums look a lot lighter in color and maybe even a little bit less “puffy” since using for only one month. I am excited to see the results after a longer period of time, as I’ve already noticed big results!

April 05, 2020
    United States

Refreshing clean

This toothpaste has turned out to be one of my favorites. I really enjoy the clean feeling I get from this and I quickly noticed a decrease in the redness and swelling in some of the parts of my gums where I experienced gingivitis. I recommend this highly!

March 29, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Favorite Toothpaste

My dentist recommended this because I was beginning to get gingivitis due to not properly cleaning my teeth. Stuck in my old ways. I bought the Oral B 8000 toothbrush and it came in the package. Six tubes and 3 travel sizes later this is the only toothpaste I use in the morning. I use another at night. I always can find a coupon for this at CVS. I definitely notice a change like my gums don’t bleed when I floss. I definitely recommend this toothpaste.

February 29, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Perfect for a quick fix!

I used this while pregnant as my gums had become enflamed. There's not much I can get done while pregnant, so I gave this a try. It worked in two uses! My gums went down and all pain went away! I would definitely buy this again.