Crest Gum Detoxify Toothpaste Reviews
#8 in Oral Care

December 11, 2019

Best Toothpaste

This crest tooth paste is amazing, not only does it clean your teeth but it has an amazing foaming action that cleans under the gums. It can be hard to get use to the foaming aspect but you will definitely notice a difference in your overall dental health after using this toothpaste.

October 15, 2019

Best toothpaste

Love this toothpaste so much. Even my dentist gives this kind of toothpaste out in mini samples. Makes my teeth feel so clean and leaves a good after taste

October 07, 2019

love it

Got this from my dentist to try and love it makes your gum and teeth feel so clean i will be buying in the future for sure .It might be my new tooth paste even the hubby likes it too

October 07, 2019
    Oregon, United States

How did I live without this???

Is this the best toothpaste ever invented? Umm...yes! Seriously my teeth and entire mouth have never felt cleaner. I have recommended this to everyone I know. My husband had bleeding gums for years, and this toothpaste repaired his gums in a matter of weeks. After the first use, we both noticed a huge difference. Our teeth feel clean all day, even after we eat they have that slippery feeling. I love it, he loves it, and I think you will too! Sure, it's on the pricey side, but for what it's done for us it is completely worth the price. I will continue to purchase again and again!

August 29, 2019

Only toothpaste I will buy

I got a sample of Crest Detoxify from my dentist and it’s amazing. It’s doesn’t have a strong taste. It makes my mouth feel amazing after I’ve used it. I will definitely buy this product.

August 12, 2019

Fresh from the dentist feel

I received a sample from my hygienist to help with pregnancy related gingivitis. Not only did I have a serious reduction in issues related to my gums, my teeth have never felt cleaner. Best toothpaste I've ever used

July 15, 2019

Deep Cleaning Toothpaste

It felt like the toothpaste really did help my gums. I had some inflammation where the fixed retainer bar on the back of my teeth is, and although it could have just cleared up on it's own I felt like the toothpaste might have helped. It's really foamy and worked well as a toothpaste, the taste wasn't bad for toothpaste either.

July 10, 2019

Crest Gum Detoxify Toothpaste

This toothpaste is great, It takes plaque off of teeth. My teeth feel much cleaner, my teeth also look whiter as well. This toothpaste is worth buying, as it gives good results.