Crest gum detoxify toothpaste Reviews

Good - 0

October 20, 2020
    California, United States

Love

I buy crest frequently. This one is great! The packing is nice. The toothpaste foams just enough. I've bought several of this kind so I do recommend trying it.

September 01, 2020

Best toothpaste

Makes your mouth feel so amazing. Your teeth feel so clean after you use this. They seem whiter too after just a few weeks of switching to this brand.

August 31, 2020

Best dental checkup yet!!!

Since I’ve started using this toothpaste, It has resulted in the last two dentist appointments having ZERO gum bleeding! Has strengthened my gums considerably and leaves my teeth feeling like I just left the dentist!! Highly recommend

July 31, 2020

Fun to Use

This may sound strange, but I actually find this toothpaste really fun to use. It kind of foams up quick and it feels great during brushing. I would highly recommend this product if you want to try something new while brushing your teeth.

July 30, 2020

Cela mousse

Un dentifrice qui m'a été recommandé par mon hygiéniste dentaire contre la gingivite ! Il mousse énormément et semble bien faire sont travail ! De plus, il a un bon goût de menthe. Je le recommande.

July 15, 2020

Great toothpaste

I love this toothpaste. I tried both sensitive and original one and I like the original taste much better!
    It’s my current toothpaste. I keep buying the original one and my mouth feels fresh after using this toothpaste! :)

June 17, 2020

I love this toothpaste

My gum bleed easily when brushing and flossing. My dental hygienist recommended this toothpaste and since then I started using it, my gums has become healthier than before. The bleeding has since stop when I brush and floss. I highly recommend this.

May 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product - the only toothpaste I use!

My dentist recommended this to me to help with the overall health of my gums. Since I've started using this toothpaste, my gums are healthier and never bleed! On my last checkup from my dentist he said my gums were much healthier and to keep doing whatever I was doing. Love this product and will continue to use religiously!

April 20, 2020

The best toothpaste as of now

This toothpaste is a hidden gem of the drugstore. It's so refreshing, and it cleans really well. It's probably the best toothpaste that I have ever tried. Would buy it again, especially if it is on sale, and I can combine it with a coupon.

April 14, 2020

Tooth Paste with a purpose.

I would highly recommend this tooth paste brand. I found that is has provided my gums with the relief it needs. If you are sensitive to strong tasting tooth paste, I would recommend this one as it it not too strong on the tongue. It is a fluoride toothpaste for anticavity and anti gingivitis. As I am the only one in the house who uses it, it has lasted me 7 months! You need only to use a pea sized amount to gain its effectiveness.