Crest gum detoxify toothpaste Reviews
#4 in Toiletries

Good - 0

July 31, 2020

Fun to Use

This may sound strange, but I actually find this toothpaste really fun to use. It kind of foams up quick and it feels great during brushing. I would highly recommend this product if you want to try something new while brushing your teeth.

July 30, 2020

Cela mousse

Un dentifrice qui m'a été recommandé par mon hygiéniste dentaire contre la gingivite ! Il mousse énormément et semble bien faire sont travail ! De plus, il a un bon goût de menthe. Je le recommande.

July 15, 2020

Great toothpaste

I love this toothpaste. I tried both sensitive and original one and I like the original taste much better!
    It’s my current toothpaste. I keep buying the original one and my mouth feels fresh after using this toothpaste! :)

June 17, 2020

I love this toothpaste

My gum bleed easily when brushing and flossing. My dental hygienist recommended this toothpaste and since then I started using it, my gums has become healthier than before. The bleeding has since stop when I brush and floss. I highly recommend this.

May 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product - the only toothpaste I use!

My dentist recommended this to me to help with the overall health of my gums. Since I've started using this toothpaste, my gums are healthier and never bleed! On my last checkup from my dentist he said my gums were much healthier and to keep doing whatever I was doing. Love this product and will continue to use religiously!

April 20, 2020

The best toothpaste as of now

This toothpaste is a hidden gem of the drugstore. It's so refreshing, and it cleans really well. It's probably the best toothpaste that I have ever tried. Would buy it again, especially if it is on sale, and I can combine it with a coupon.

April 14, 2020

Tooth Paste with a purpose.

I would highly recommend this tooth paste brand. I found that is has provided my gums with the relief it needs. If you are sensitive to strong tasting tooth paste, I would recommend this one as it it not too strong on the tongue. It is a fluoride toothpaste for anticavity and anti gingivitis. As I am the only one in the house who uses it, it has lasted me 7 months! You need only to use a pea sized amount to gain its effectiveness.

March 19, 2020

Great for sensitive teeth

I got a sample of this toothpaste from my dentist and I have been purchasing it since.
    This toothpaste has amazing foaming action and my teeth feel clean when I am done brushing my teeth

March 07, 2020

I would definetly buy this product again

I went to the dentist and my gums were sensitive so the dentist told me to try gum detoxify tootpaste, I tried it and was quite surprised how effective and quickly this worked . This toothpaste left my mouth feeling refreshed and within a week my gums were not as sensitive and my mouth felt way cleaner. I would recommend this product to anyone , it does what it claims and cleans under the gums.

August 13, 2019

Sure helps with my dental gums issue

Recommended by my dental hygienist as I have a history of issues with my gums. Works well, deals with sensitivity, cleans my whole mouth extremely well and as a bonus helps with gingivitis. Pleasant taste. A little bit more expensive than regular toothpaste, but I have found it well worth it.