Crest gum detoxify toothpaste Reviews
#4 in Toiletries

February 11, 2021

Crest

Does it's job. It's minty, it's sweet too, kind of taste like marshmallow when you brush. It's nothing revolutionary but it works well, I will repurchase.

January 17, 2021

Bien aimé

Mon conjoint a énormément de Carries et de gingivites. Depuis qu’il prend ce dentifrice, il voit une amélioration au niveau de la sensibilité de ses caries ainsi qu’une diminution de sa gingivite

November 19, 2020

My go to toothpaste

This has been the only toothpaste that has left my mouth feeling mighty fresh. I was using another brand and I kept feeling like there was still a residual bad smell just behind the minty scent. Since I've been using gum detoxify that problem has gone away. I also have sensitive teeth and have not had a problem with tooth sensitivity so far.

November 10, 2020

Best toothpaste

This toothpaste is one of my favourite toothpastes because it’s helped my overall mouth health. As someone who has dealt with bleeding gums for a while, I found that this toothpaste has done a great job in helping prevent that

October 20, 2020
    California, United States

Love

I buy crest frequently. This one is great! The packing is nice. The toothpaste foams just enough. I've bought several of this kind so I do recommend trying it.

September 01, 2020

Best toothpaste

Makes your mouth feel so amazing. Your teeth feel so clean after you use this. They seem whiter too after just a few weeks of switching to this brand.

August 31, 2020

Best dental checkup yet!!!

Since I’ve started using this toothpaste, It has resulted in the last two dentist appointments having ZERO gum bleeding! Has strengthened my gums considerably and leaves my teeth feeling like I just left the dentist!! Highly recommend

July 31, 2020

Fun to Use

This may sound strange, but I actually find this toothpaste really fun to use. It kind of foams up quick and it feels great during brushing. I would highly recommend this product if you want to try something new while brushing your teeth.

July 30, 2020

Cela mousse

Un dentifrice qui m'a été recommandé par mon hygiéniste dentaire contre la gingivite ! Il mousse énormément et semble bien faire sont travail ! De plus, il a un bon goût de menthe. Je le recommande.

July 14, 2020

Great toothpaste

I love this toothpaste. I tried both sensitive and original one and I like the original taste much better!
    It’s my current toothpaste. I keep buying the original one and my mouth feels fresh after using this toothpaste! :)