Crest Pro Health Advanced mouthwash Reviews

January 23, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product

This is a great mouthwash. The taste is not too overwhelming like some out there and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Would definitely recommend!

December 18, 2018

Extra Deep Clean Mouthwash

This is my regular go-to mouth wash every time! I love that this mouth wash dosnt have that intense alcohol that leaves your mouth burning. I love that it has fluoride to help protect my teeth for longer & leaves your mouth feeling freshened and clean. Also that it helps rid you of bad breath haha.

July 30, 2018

Crest Pro Health Mouthwash

I have sensitive teeth and Crest doesn't bother my teeth and no burn my mouth! I'm happy with the taste and quality because it cleans my mouth and freshen my breath.

July 18, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great product

I really liked this product but I did find that the “fresh breath” didn’t last as long as other brands I have tried. I would most definitely will purchase this product again because the price is perfect.

May 27, 2018

Refreshing and trusting

Be it after lunch or dinner, a quick swish with this mouth wash, will make you feel so refreshed, and helps with plaque build up as per my dentist. I buy a few bottles when on sale

March 31, 2018

Not kidding around!

This is a great product for anyone looking for fluoride and no alcohol. If you truly do swish for 1 minute, as the bottle suggests, it does get a bit burny but not as badly as the ones containing alcohol. I have no doubt that it protects and strengthens my teeth. As an adult I’m more than happy with it. I doubt children would care for it due to taste and burning. A little costly but not out of this world.

March 10, 2018

Pretty awesome

This is the only mouthwash that hasn't burnt my mouth when using. My 3 kids use it twice a day and they love it. Doesn't leave a gross taste in your mouth like other mouthwashes!

March 05, 2018

I would buy this product again

Overall very good product. It provides long lasting fresh breath and makes your mouth feel very clean. The product is a bit pricey, but also very good quality.

February 26, 2018

Awesome Mouthwash!!

This mouthwash keeps my breathe fresh for hours! I love a mouthwash that makes it feel like you just used it! I highly recommend this product, it is work every penny.

January 23, 2018
    Missouri, United States

Works great!

I like that this mouthwash comes in different flavors and had multiple health benefits. It also does not burn which is a plus. Crest mouthwash is my new go to product!