Crest Pro Health Multi-Protection Oral Rinse Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 58 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

May 26, 2017

I really like Crest Pro Health rinse - it is not too strong of a flavor and works great. I feel confident that this products is helping my gums, teeth and my breath

April 25, 2017

This mouthwash is great tasting, and effective. It does a really great job of freshening breath without the sting of alcohol and makes my mouth feel very clean. A great addition to my oral care program!

March 26, 2017

This mouthwash has a great tasting minty flavor, my breath smells great for awhile afterwards.

I actually brought some into work in a small juice container and leave it in my desk, when I give into my cravings and buy a chicken Cesar pita at lunch I don't need to worry about having garlic breath all afternoon, this stuff does the job for sure!

What drew my into buying this was the 'no alcohol' factor, it is hard to find a mouthwash without alcohol that actually works longer than a few minutes.

March 25, 2017

It does what a mouth wash is supposed to do. I don't know what makes a mouth wash better than other ones but I prefer fresh breath mouth washes over whitening ones... The ladder tastes horrible so I would recommend this or similar ones. As long mouth washes do its basic job, you don't need more "benefits."

November 30, 2016

I use Crest Pro Health Multi-Protection Oral Rinse in a spray bottle for my autistic son, who can't brush well or rinse with mouth wash. We brush his teeth and floss for him, then we spray his teeth and his brush. He loves the mint flavour and lets us do a quick squirt. His breath smells great after.

2.0/5

November 30, 2016

Apparently mouth wash is detrimental to your oral health - or, at the very least (when there isn't alcohol to worry about since it dries out the mouth) it doesn't do anything to help. I wish I knew that before I bought this product, because I don't like putting the effort - or spending the money - in using something that isn't going to help me. I don't like how it stains my braces or my tongue (that might be a sign that I should clean my tongue better, though) and the taste isn't too great. I can no longer gargle so the product is inefficient in that regard as well, but most of all even with regular use I haven't noticed it helping with my breath at all. I'm probably better off using water.

April 26, 2016

No alcohol mouth rinse is hard to find! That's why I love it. Others make my mouth feel odd like I have to brush again. It doesn't have that sweet cloying taste, feels fresh and clean, am addicted to it. I use every morning.

April 05, 2016

I really enjoy this rinse. It leaves my mouth feeling refreshed and clean. However, it does not have alcohol, so you don't get the burning sensation like other mouthwashes.

3.2/5

March 23, 2016

This is an alcohol free mouth wash. It has a fairly strong mint flavour that stays a while. When gargling it does froth up a bit, so you need to be careful. This product recommends not eating or drinking for 30 minutes after use.

February 16, 2016

Works well at protecting your oral health. Gives you nice, fresh breath. Kills bacteria, fights gum disease and gingivitis. I like how clean my mouth feels after using this.