Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

Rince bouche

Crest pro-health a une sensation d'une fraîcheur dans la bouche.Son goût et sa force sont exactement ce que je recherchais. Je recommande à utiliser à tout les jours.

We use This faithfully

My teeth are pretty bad so I brush and use mouth wash aswell it's truly worth it weather to help in between brushing or just to freshen up it's my go to stuff.

February 12, 2019

Good if you want something not too strong

Mouthwash provides many benefits all it one. It is not as harsh as some mouthwashes that sting. It doesn't give that squeaky clean feeling though either.

Love it

I love how fresh and clean my mouth feels after using this mouth wash. The fact there is no alcohol in this mouth wash means none of the burning that alot of the others have

February 07, 2019

trea bon produit

Ce rince bouche est vraiment un excellent produit! je le recommande vraiment il est tres rafraîchissant et sens vraiment bon il donne une tres bonne haleine

February 07, 2019

So good so great

I loved the taste of this product. Wasn't harsh. My teeth felt great and my mouth was fresh and clean.i feel its use is awesome I feel it's better than other mouthwashes

February 06, 2019

Great product

I always use mouthwash when I brush my teeth as a combination to have a better and effective cleaning of my teeth. Crest pro health give that freshness feeling ans a sensation of a clean and fresh breath. I do recommend it!

January 22, 2019

A great product

I like that this product doesn't have too much of an alcohol taste. I like the way it makes my teeth feel after rinsing. Both my husband and I use this and it goes on sale frequently.

January 11, 2019
    Florida, United States

Smell good

This mouthwash really makes your mouth feel super clean. It’s alcohol free so there’s no burning too! I would recommend this product to anyone looking to add extra freshness to their dental routine, thanks 😀

December 06, 2018

I’d buy this product again!

This product was very nice and did a great job at leaving me with fresh breath! :) I was also able to use the lid as a “cup” which was definitely a plus in my book!