Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

November 06, 2018

I prefer more natural items

I prefer more natural items
    These stuff are good for their value but really how much cimecals do they use to produce them!
    I prefer also colorless mouth products to avoid any discoloration with time

Fast Rinse

This is something great for starts to the day. I have used it a few times for soaking my teeth in and getting a good rinse to my mouth. Happy with it

3.2/5

Eh

I didn’t love this mouthwash. I found it too strong that made me need to rinse with water after so it didn’t last long enough. Made sure I used the bottle but I won’t be buying it again.

Crest pro mouthwash

I would definately keep using this mouth was it's a fresh taste not over powering my mouth feels fresh after use. It's a pretty blue color. My teeth even feel less sensitive using this

Indiana, United States

Makes your mouth feel dry

Bought it because my dentist recommend it so I bought it used it for 3 months and my mouth felt dryer after using it not sure why but my mouth did feel clean.

October 11, 2018

Does the job

This is a good mouth wash, nothing extremely special but definitely keeps your mouth feeling fresh for a while throughout the day. Depending where you go, this product can be purchased for 6-10 dollars for the larger bottles and isn't a wallet breaker, but you get what you pay for.

September 29, 2018
    Rhode Island, United States

morning fresh breath

Crest pro health mouthwash is a daily route i have every morning. I makes my mouth feel fresh and revived as i start the day. It has a nice flavor, which never burns or irrates my gums. i recommend Crest pro health mouthwash for a part of your dental care.

September 27, 2018

Love the feeling, feel it could be a bit cheaper

The fresh completely clean feeling is amazing but depending where purchased can run your bucks up. Pain is beauty even if its your wallet thats hurting.

September 26, 2018

Crest Pro Health mouthwash

I like Crest and i buy it often, my family loves it some prefer Listerine but i like that alcohol not srong ,good for the children because Listerine is strong and they do not like that.

September 25, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Great taste

I love this mouth wash it really leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh! It also helps eliminate bad breath leaving your mouth the way you want it to feel!