Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

June 01, 2019

Mouthwash I can actually use!

I avoided using mouthwash because of the burning sensation I would experience with alcohol-based products. That was until I found crest pro health. My mouth does not feel dry after use, but still feels clean! I would recommend this product!

June 01, 2019

Great product

I really like this mouthwash because it is very mild compared to others and die not burn my mouth. I also like the fact that it is multi protection I do find it quite expensive in my area

May 31, 2019

This product has stopped me from getting cavities

This mouthwash has a great taste, does not burn and leaves my mouth feeling clean. I had frequent problems with cavities due to ongoing dry mouth issues but after using this consistently every morning and night, I have finally gotten control of it. Both my hygienist and dentist asked me what I was doing differently - it made that big of a difference.

May 30, 2019
    United States

Great product

Love using this mouthwash. There is no alcohol so you don’t feel the burning sensation as you use it. You mouth feels refreshing after using. Would highly recommend using this product

May 30, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Good

Use this more this more than once uses twice a day. And I love the clean it makes my mouth feel. Clean and fresh i would buy again. My kids etc uses this product

May 29, 2019

Great mouthwash with no burning feeling

The Crest Pro-Health mouthwash is great because it leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh without that burning feeling. It has a nice minty taste in your mouth and allows your breathe to smell minty fresh as well! I have been using this mouth wash for the past 2 years and will continue to repurchase when I run out.

May 16, 2019

Bonne qualité

Si vous voulez une haleine fraîche qui dure longtemps, je vous conseille ce produit. Il vous donne aussi un bon goût dans votre bouche! Bref, j'adore ce produit!

May 14, 2019

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is a great product. It encourages a healthy mouth and leaves the breath clean and fresh. Dentists recommend Crest and I trust their opinion.

April 30, 2019

Works

This product works. I even have a mini bottle at work in my desk. This product is effective and work, this is not harsh on my gums and helps with bad breath

April 30, 2019

Clean Breathe

This is the best, you can feel your mouth fresh and your breath feels amazing. Not too strong. I'll definitely recommend it to my friends and family all the time when we have this conversation.