Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    3.2/5

May 03, 2021

Good Mouth Wash

It is an awesome mouthwash.
    I use it daily and twice a day. It leaves from breath fresh . It cleans your mouth effectively. I bought from shoppers drug mart on deal.

May 02, 2021

I like it!

I would buy this again for sure. I didn't really use mouth wash that much but I've been trying to be more anal about bacteria and what not for cavities.

May 02, 2021

Love the tingle

There’s nothing more refreshing than using this mouthwash . I love the fresh feeling and tingle it gives me and I’m confident that my breath is fresh for hours afterwards

April 30, 2021

For a better smile use this

I LOVE this mouthwash! It cleans very well and keeps my breath fresh for hours. The taste of it is not too strong. It has a pleasant taste. Also it helps to keep your teeth white and your smile looking better than ever.

April 28, 2021

I always buy this product

I use this product daily, it keeps your breath fresh for literally hours .. I would definitely recommend to anyone who’s looking for a good mouthwash.

Freashhh for hours

I love this mouthwash. Keeps my breath fresh for hours! 9i use it after every meal Morning and night. Helps with my sore gums. I would highly recommend for a great smile

Très bon produit

Meilleur produit que j’ai utilisé! Bien meilleur que d’autre marque elle laisse un marque de fraîcheur incroyable sur haleine je recommande fortement!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Super Fresh

I loved using this mouthwash! I bought it for super cheap on Amazon and it is definitely worth every cent! After using it, my mouth feels clean and fresh for hours! I will definitely be repurchasing!

April 26, 2021

Awesome

.. I really liked it and its really effective............................

I was using some other brand before but now liking it
    ...........................

April 26, 2021

Quality product

I love blue color and when one of your favorite product comes in the same color it is a plus when it produce the same benefits. It keeps my teeth more clean soothing my gums.