Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

So fresh

Crest nailed it with this mouthwash. It is so effective, leaves your mouth completely FRESH. Minty taste, doesn’t burn like so many others. A quick swish or gargle and your extra garlic Caesar salad is soon forgotten.

Fresh!

Great product, I use it a few times a day to refresh my breath and cleanses my mouth.
    Once you use it you can expect fresh breath for hours. Its also great for spur of the moment situations when you need to freshen your breath.

May 10, 2021

Decided to try this since I love the toothpaste

I have always loved this brand of toothpaste and decided to give this mouthwash a try. I have always been a non mouthwash user since I dislike the flavours. This one is great and a nice refreshing start to my morning oral routine.

0.7/5

South Holland, Netherlands

95% of chicks dig it

Didn't get any hoes. This shit fucking blows yo. I definitely would not recommend this to anyone in their right fucking mind. Absolute buffoonery. Go blow your protection somewhere else.

May 09, 2021

Favourite

Has a pleasant taste. Teeth have gotten whiter since I started using it and my dentist has noticed my gums are less inflamed. Would reccommed and buy again

tried for first time

i decided to try Crest mouth wash as alternative to my tradicional mouth wash. I found that my family loves it. it is not too strong, it refresh enough and is effective using it twice or three times a day.

Love it

Crest mouth wash is what my Whole family use for daily mouth wash. this product is very refreshing and not too heavy flavor, it smells good once you use it... it is a good mouth wash and will never buy a different brand again

Not a strong taste

Je trouve que les autres rinse bouche parfois sont fort au goût mais pas celui la. Il a un tres bon goût et mon haleine est très fraîche après l’avoir utilisé.

May 05, 2021

Very Refreshing

Crest mouth wash is what my Hubby and I use for daily mouth wash. this product is very refreshing and not too heavy flavor, it smells good once you use it... it is a good mouth wash and will buy it again for sure.

May 04, 2021

Best mouthwash

This mouthwash is honestly the best brand that I’ve ever used. I have seen differences in the colour on my teeth within days, no other brand can do that