Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

December 05, 2017

Fresh as fresh can be!

I purchased this on sale at our local drug store and I was incredibly happy that it looked great and tasted even better! The waves of freshness carried me through the morning, meetings and lasted until lunch time. It added that extra bit of confidence and allowed me to speak without worry of not so fresh breath. All in all would and will continue to purchase in the future.

November 27, 2017

love it

Love this!!!!! Not a overwhelming burning in mouth as used..gives great fresh breath and the price is perfect for a big bottle that lasts a long time. Its my regular brand and I have not yet found anything else I like better!!

November 24, 2017

Fresh Breath that lasts!

Great product, I but it all the time... its not too strong or burn to bad like others ive tried. Mouth feels fresh and clean after each use. Highly recommend this product

November 17, 2017

Stacey Farkas

This mouthwash works so well. I have been using it for several weeks now. I notice a big difference how clean my teeth feel. I use this 2 times a day. I swish it in my mouth for a minute then spit it out. It doesn’t burn my mouth like other known brands.

November 16, 2017

Great mouth wash

I love the affect of this mouthwash.it has a very affective way of getting the mouth clean.my mouth felt awesome after using it.i would highly recommend it to anyone .my hole family uses it.

1.8/5

November 14, 2017

Leaves a terrible taste in my mouth

I used this mouthwash and every time I did it would leave a terrible taste in my mouth for the ENTIRE day. It made anything I ate or drank taste disgusting and made me never want to use it again

November 13, 2017

Just love this!

This is honestly the best mouthwash I have ever used. My mouth feels clean and refreshed after every meal. I would recommend this to everyone. And it's very affordable!

November 10, 2017

Nice breath!

My household have been a Crest users since I can remember. This mouthwash is good for my breath and It really does leave a clean feeling in your mouth. My dentist started us on it after my last cleaning, he gave us a little sample bottle and we have been hooked. I think this product should be given to dental patients, this way it will get a chance to be tested by consumers.

November 03, 2017

So fresh & so clean!

I use mouthwash daily and have tried numerous brands and kinds. Crest products have been my favorite, especially the Pro-health Multi Protection Rinse. It leaves my mouth feeling extra clean after I brush my teeth & didn't burn!

October 30, 2017

Best MouthWash ever!!

I always get the Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse , there is no other mouthwash to compare against Crest Pro Health !! What you get for the value is the best on the product !! Plus there is no burning sensation when you rinse your mouth !! You only taste a minty taste that makes your breath smell good and helps keep the teeth strong !!