2041 reviews
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

May 03, 2018

Great Non-harsh Mouthwash

I love a good mouth wash without the burning of alcohol.

This is a great option and effective. With added Fluoride, its an all around protector and tastes great with its light mint flavour.

May 03, 2018

Great mouthwash that lasts

The Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is a great product. I use it in the mornings as part of my routine. Leaves my mouth feeling great and the freshness lasts all day long.

The kiss of a winner

I love this product. I use it during the day after I have a coffee or snacks. It also helps when you kiss someone that they say they like the smell and the taste lol but over all it kills the germs in my mouth to fight bad breath.

Perfect for Your Breath

Love this mouthwash! Works great at keeping your breath feeling fresh and doesn’t have a bad after taste! This is a great product to use anytime. I find it works best to use after every brush.

Not a Fan!

This mouth rinse leaves an aftertaste which remains for the rest of the day. It is really strong and I would not recommend this product to friends and family.

Yeahh!!

Good buy, great taste
    it works, no bad after taste
    Rinse twice a day.
    used this for years and love how it freshens my breath after cleaning my teeth with crest tooth paste. I would not use anything else. Like the fact that it has no alcohol which burns my mouth, gets rid of any bacteria

3.2/5

May 01, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Bouche Satisfaite!

J'ai acheté ce produit et depuis je l'utilise tout les matins. J'ai toujour eu de la difficulté le matin a combattre cette haleine très forte! Se produit me procure aumoin une haleine fraîche maitenant jusqu'au midi et non just a me rendre a mon auto! LOL

April 30, 2018

My mouth is left feeling clean.

I use this mouthwash every morning. I like the taste and smell of it. It's almost as if I can feel it cleaning my mouth. It doesnt take a lot of product to do the job so it lasts a long time. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a lasting fresh breath feeling.

Douce fraîcheur

J'ai bien aimée ce rince bouche efficace mais pas trop agressif et ne brûle pas en l'utilisant mais tout en rafraîchissant. Je le recommande aux gens qui trouve d'autres marques trop fort au goût.

April 30, 2018

Who doesn't love fresh breath?

I love the taste. It doesn't. Urn my mouth like other mouth washes I have tried. Leaves teeth and mouth feeling clean and fresh. I definitely dont need to worry about bad breath when I use this.