Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

June 22, 2018

Fresh and clean

I really love this mouth wash because it makes your mouth feel so fresh and clean and the taste of it is good I like that it is minty fresh it’s a good product

June 22, 2018

Most reliable mouth wash

This is one of the most well known brands and hence price is on the higher side. But the mouth wash is alcohol free and also great for sensitive teeth. You pay for the value.

June 20, 2018

Feeling fresh!

This mouth wash is one I would deffinantly trust to always leave me feeling refreshed and ready for the days challenges! My families go to brand for sure.

June 18, 2018

The only mouthwash I use

This mouthwash is the only wash that doesn't completely burn my mouth because it's alcohol free! I actually just finished my third bottle of this so I need to go get more. I love it so much!

June 13, 2018

Fresh and Clean.

Cleans amazing. Smells great and leaves your mouth feeling fresh. Will be buying this product in the near future for my household to use daily. Recommend highly.

June 13, 2018

Fantastic Product!

I love how little you need of this product for it to be effective. Has a great taste, and leaves your mouth feeling fresh a d clean afterwards. Can use in between brushing too. Overall good value, great size, and attractive design.

June 03, 2018

Fresh

I totally understand why this is the number one brand in mouthwash to purchase it's an expensive and it says I'm supposed to do your breath smells fresh and minty clean all day

June 01, 2018

Only mouthwash I'll use!

I've been using this mouthwash for years and it's the only one I use. It's not too strong but gets the job done and leaves my mouth minty fresh. I use this at least 3x a day sometimes I even use it sometimes to help with my heartburn :)

June 01, 2018

Freshness

Keeps your mouth feeling fresh and smelling good !! I recommend to everyone!!! I always buy this plus it is alcohol free so less harsh for the kidsss

May 30, 2018

Great quality

I'm picky with mouthwash and this one is one of my faves. Great freshness without the alcohol after taste. I really like it and would buy it again for sure