Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

October 13, 2018

Minty clean

Crest has some of the best mouthwash I have used. Leaves my mouth feeling really clean and refreshed without all the burning. I use it when I brush my teeth and also keep a small travel-size in the car for on the go.

October 11, 2018

Does the job

This is a good mouth wash, nothing extremely special but definitely keeps your mouth feeling fresh for a while throughout the day. Depending where you go, this product can be purchased for 6-10 dollars for the larger bottles and isn't a wallet breaker, but you get what you pay for.

October 09, 2018

Fresh!

This brand was recommended to me by my dentist. It leaves a great clean fresh clean feeling and taste in my mouth. I’m not sure if they use alcohol though, I’d prefer something without

October 06, 2018

Tastes great

Crest ProHealth Mouthwash tastes great. It makes your mouth feel tingly and so clean. I use this every day after brushing my teeth and I am confident that my breath will be fresh all day.

October 06, 2018

Its so good

My husband and I use it every day, and we love the sense of cleanliness and freshness that leaves in the mouth, we recommend it a lot is very good...

October 02, 2018

Love this mouthwash

Have been using this mouth wash everytime after I brush and have gone to the dentist recently and he commended me on how how my oral care has been. I really like this rinse it doesn't sting and I am very sensitive to strong mouth washes.

October 01, 2018

Crest pro health mouth wash

We love this mouth wash. Especially my husband. He's the picky one. He doesn't like a lot of burn. This is the only mouth wash I'm allowed to buy if I want him to rinse his mouth,lol. There's always coupons which is awesome. So that helps us since we are on a tight budget.

October 01, 2018

Yes I will buy more

I love crest rinse. My day is feeling fresh with Crest. I love the sensation and smell of it. I rinse few times a day. Really good. I will definitely buy more.

September 29, 2018

morning fresh breath

Crest pro health mouthwash is a daily route i have every morning. I makes my mouth feel fresh and revived as i start the day. It has a nice flavor, which never burns or irrates my gums. i recommend Crest pro health mouthwash for a part of your dental care.

September 29, 2018

So clean!

This mouthwash makes my entire mouth feel so clean! I love that it kills 4X more bacteria than the average brand. It has a pleasant taste, not to much like medicine.