2073 reviews
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    2.2/5

July 13, 2013

I found the Crest rinse fairly average. It seems to be the same quality as other rinses and there's not much that's different. The "refreshing clean mint" doesn't lasts long after the rinse. Also, the instructions say to use 20mL but there's no indicator on the inside of the cap so you just have to guess how much 20mL is. The size of the product also seems smaller than the regular rinse bottle.

July 13, 2013

i'm a frequent user of mouthwashes after I brush my teeth and found this one had a flavor that was nice and gentle. It did not make me gag and it had a really pleasant aftertaste. I really felt that my mouth was clean and LOVED the fact that it did not have the alcohol after burn that Scope does.

July 13, 2013

This rinse is alcohol free but still can freshen my breath longer without the burn of alchol (more healthly to my gum and helps me remove germs that can cause bad breath). I am a curry and herbs lover, I almost put the herbs and curry on my main dish. By using this, I can keep on enjoying the curry/herbs without worrying about the bad breath and rinsing agent that hurts my gum

July 13, 2013

I reviewed this product as part of the Product Review Club.

I don't normally use mouth wash because it burns my mouth. The taste of most of them make me gag so, I was hesitant but willing to give it a try. I was surprised! It didn't burn my mouth, it left it feeling fresh and the biggest thing was it didn't make me gag! I will most definitely continue to use the rest of the bottle and likely buy more when I'm done.

From a male perspective, my husband tried it one morning (he regularly uses mouth wash) and said "When you review it, say it's the best mouth wash I've ever used. We are buying this from now on. No burning!" So, there you have it from someone who uses mouth wash frequently.

If you find that mouth wash bothers you, you should give this one a try because it actually helps keep your mouth fresh without the normal "not so nice" effects of rinsing.

July 13, 2013

I am not usually a fan of mouth rinse because it always feels as though I am using more alcohol than anything else.

However, having said this, I have to say that Pro Health Multi Protection was nice. No alcohol after taste and you only have to use a little bit to feel a clean mouth.

I also like that the taste lingers afterwards, making me feel as though my mouth is extra clean. This is a totally new product to me and I am planning on using it from now on.

July 13, 2013

I was lucky enough to be pick to review the Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse; Thank you Chick Advisor and Crest. Mouthwash is part of my daily routine, so I have tried many over the years. I really enjoyed Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse. The thing I find with so many mouth washes that I don't like is the strong, burning feeling. I think this is mostly from alcohol. Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is alcohol free; I love this fact. I rather get my alcohol in other forms; like a little umbrella drink. As for the statement that my teeth will be 4X cleaner; I hope so but it is too early to tell. I received this three day ago but I swear I notice an improvement already. My mouth feels clean and fresh; I would defiantly buy this product and recommend it to others.
    Thanks again Chick Advisor & Crest

July 13, 2013

I reviewed this product as part of the Product Review Club.

I used the Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection rinse along with the Crest Pro-Health toothpaste and Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush.

I liked that the rinse was not overly strong, but had a pleasant taste. If I were to use it without the other two products, I'm not sure that I would find it strong enough to give me the 'dental visit clean' feeling.
    The price is more than I would pay for a mouthwash, so it would have to be on a very good sale for me to purchase in the future.

The product worked okay, but no better than my regular mouthwash which is half the price. I don't think I'd recommend it unless purchased as a system with the above 2 products and if it was a better price.

2.2/5

July 13, 2013

Thanks to the amazing people at Crest & Chick Advisor for giving me the opportunity to test and provide honest feedback on the Crest Pro-Health Multi-protection Rinse as part of the Chick Advisor product review club. Although I was super excited to try a mouthwash that contained no alcohol (see: no burning sensation!), I was pretty skeptical about the fact that use of this rinse may actually lead to staining. Although effective at battling garlic breath and leaving behind a feeling of "fresh & clean," I didn't like the aftertaste and had to discontinue using the rinse. Unfortunately, I would not use this product again.

July 13, 2013

Thanks to the ChickAdvisor Product Review club for letting me test this product out!

I think this is a great staple mouthwash and tooth paste that all households should have!

It's nice that it is non-alcholic, but I should note that it still has a slight tingly sensation. I actually don't mind this because I feel that the mouthwash is cleaning my mouth.

The flavour is a pleasant mint, leaving a fresh after taste.

I would definitely recommend this mouthwash and tooth paste. I feel like it does a great job and with all of the benefits of using it

July 13, 2013

I received this product as part of the ChickAdvisor product review program.

I did notice this mouthwash had a milder taste so that I could keep it in my mouth longer. Pro! However, I did read the bottle first so the experience didn't start off well. Like a few others have pointed out, there is a risk that the mouthwash will stain your teeth; the warning states that sometimes it can be removed with normal brushing but other times it has to be removed at the dentist's. Seriously? I buy mouthwash to keep my mouth clean and maintain the condition of it, not worsen its colour!

I also noticed that it had a very bitter aftertaste and while it didn't leave my mouth super dry per se, it did have that aftertaste which turned me off of it. I also noticed as I was going to bed my teeth were definitely more sensitive now that I had used the product. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone... if only for the staining issue. I'll stick with the toothpaste and toothbrush from the same line.