Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 15, 2013

This rinse is nice and gentle on my teeth and doesn't burn like Listerine :) Love it!!

July 15, 2013

I received this product as part of the product review club -

Well, at first taste, the Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse reminds me of the peppermint life savours I used to get for christmas (as a kid!), but after 30 seconds of recommended rinsing, it tastes a bit more like a muscle rub (definitely not as minty or as good).

The instructions advise against eating or drinking for 30 minutes after rinsing, though I confess I did have to post-rinse with water to dilute the medicinal after taste.

Would I use it again? If it went on sale ($7.89 is a bit much imo) then sure, otherwise I might keep an eye out for something a bit more "natural" tasting.

July 15, 2013

Wow does the Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse ever get me excited to spread the word about this outstanding Mouth wash. I just love how fresh my breath is after using this rinse. My husband is also loving the rinse and has complemented this product a lot over the last week on how well it works on keeping your breath fresh. You don't need to use a lot of this product to see and feel the benefit of this product. You truly can not go wrong with crest products, they are the best out on the market.

July 15, 2013

I received this product as part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. I loved this rinse! I usualy find using mouthwash a bit painful, but this one pleasently surprised me. It did'nt give me that burning sensation I've experienced with other mouthwash. The taste was good, not too strong. It leff my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I will buy this again for sure!

July 15, 2013

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor's Product Review Club.

I quite like this mouthwash. I found it to be minty, without being too strong. It left me with nice, fresh breath. I will definitely repurchase.

July 15, 2013

I dislike this rinse; it left my mouth feeling filmy and I did not enjoy the taste. My teeth did feel smooth though. I prefer the "clean feeling" of Listerine.

I received this product as part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club
    I loved this Rinse! I found it made my mouth feel so clean and fresh after using it,and it wasn`t strong or burning like other mouthwashes I have tried. I will definately buy this again.

July 15, 2013

I like the Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse! It works great and freshens my breath and lasts a lot longer than other mouthwashes I have tried!

I received this product as part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club
    I really like the after taste of this product it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean, even my family like it. As soon as we finish the other brands bottles will we be switching for sure.

July 15, 2013

I normally only use mouthwash if I'm in a rush and don't have access to gum or a toothbrush because I've often found them too strong/medicinal.

This one was a pleasant surprise. When you rinse with it, there is some strength to it, but not a burning sensation. The flavor was nice and not overpowering.

My main complaint was either this or the toothpaste, or the two in combination was a bit strong. This is sort of a weird experience, but I had more skin on the inside of my mouth coming off (sorry, if too much information). I had these clumps of loose skin coming off in the mornings and this combination is the only change that I introduced this past week, and it started happening within a couple of days of use. Given this experience, I'll probably only use this periodically as opposed to twice daily as I have been during the review process.

(Note: I received this for free as part of the Product Review Club).