Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 16, 2013

I am glad to have the opportunity to review this mouthwash, I like the taste and that it doesn't burn my mouth. I don't use mouthwash often but will use this one from time to time. The only struggle I have with it is waiting the full half hour before eating or drinking anything after using it.

July 16, 2013

I used this product for almost 1 week and i liked it. IT freshens your breath. I will continue using this product in future.

July 16, 2013

Got the product to try from Chick Advisor. I like it. it keeps my mouth fresh.

July 16, 2013

I had the opportunity to try out this mouthwash as part of the product review club. I'm definitely impressed and will be repurchasing. I'm normally not a mouth wash kind of girl due to the way mouthwashes make my mouth feels like it's on fire. However, this one doesn't do that. It is alcohol free and it is very mild. I still feel a bit of a sting but nothing more. After rinsing it out my mouth feels clean and it doesn't have that strong of an after taste like other mouthwashes that I've tried. I will definitely continue to use this is as I find it very effective!

July 16, 2013

Chick advisor gave me the chance to try this out, and I must say, I'm impressed. Finally, a mouthwash that does it's job without leaving my mouth feeling like it's on fire! The taste is great - again mild but strong enough to know it's there, and the no alcohol is an added bonus. I can actually swish it around for the 30 seconds and not spit it out half way through because it's just too strong. The only thing I did NOT like about this product is the cap. I have little ones who tend to get into mischief, and child proof caps are a must. Since the taste isn't as strong and overpowering, I fear that little ones (not necessairly mine) could just drink some of it!

July 16, 2013

This mouthwash was unique, the taste was different from all other mouthwashes I have ever tried, alcohol free, which I liked. After using this, my mouth felt clean, fresh and like I had actually done something positive and proactive. I actually liked the taste! The mouthwash wasn't burning my mouth like the strong types out there. I could sense that something had coated or clung to my teeth but in a good way! Give this a try!

July 16, 2013

I'm not usually one for mouthwash. Just not a fan. However, this mouthwash is AMAZING! I love that it is alcohol free so there is no burn and it compliments the Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste very well. My mouth felt clean and fresh and tasted awesome!

July 16, 2013

I can actually say I was floored by the crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse. The flavour was great, not to over powering and no burn as the product does not contain alcohol. The rinse acts as a vacuum for your mouth getting rid of anything you missed while brushing! This is the only rinse i've ever used that I did not have to dilute with water just to stand swishing it around in my mouth for 30 long seconds. I can totally see this product sticking around my bathroom vanity for years to come.

July 16, 2013

I got this product free from the Product Review Club - Thank you :)

This product really does do what it claims - keeps your mouth feeling extra fresh and clean for hours!! I did find a very slight burning, but not nearly as much as most mouthwashes that don't seem to work as good as this one!

The only thing that I don't like about this product is the fact it doesn't seem to whiten.. I used twice daily for a week and my teeth feel cleaner - but they aren't any whiter..

I would reccommend this product to anyone in search of a mild-tasting rince that leaves you feeling fresh for hours!!

July 16, 2013

I LOVED this rinse! I've used Scope, Listerine, and the store brand rinses in the past and this one literally blows the rest out of the park. My breath was so fresh and minty after using it, and it lasted pretty much until I ate lunch hours later! Incredible.

There was absolutely no burning sensation either, and a little bit goes a long way.

A bit pricey, but it's such a great product. I'd probably only buy it with coupons, but I would definitely choose this rinse over any other in the future.