Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 27, 2013

I really liked this Rinse! I'm the type that buys the rinse and uses it every now end then but this one I really liked and used it every day.The rinse completed the package for me and helped with bad breath. Kept the mouth tasting minty fresh :)

July 26, 2013

I'm not usually a rinsing kind of gal......so passed this one onto my husband. he said it tasted good, and did the job.

July 26, 2013

I received this product as part of a review panel and really enjoyed it. I have always been a fan of rinses and this one did not disappoint. As part of a cleaning system, I used it with the Crest Pro-Health paste and toothbrush, it was very effective at making my teeth and breath feel very clean for a long period of time. It was easy to use and I was pleasantly pleased with its effectiveness. Thank you for the opportunity to try this product!

July 26, 2013

I liked the crest pro health multi protection rinse! It didn't burn my mouth like I expected it to. It left my mouth feeling fresh for quite a period of time. I would recommend it, although I think I would only use it once a day after brushing in the morning.

July 26, 2013

I've never tried a nonalcohol based rinse, I still found the flavour too strong. I like the rinse as I swished it in my mouth, it was like a tornado, all bubbly and tingley. I once didn't brush before bed, then got up and used the rinse, it left a bluish tinge in my mouth, then I brushed and my mouth was super clean, fresh and polished. I like the finished product. I don't know that I would buy and use the rinse, too strong a taste for me.

July 26, 2013

I rarely use mouthwash because I hate the super strong flavor. However Crest Pro Heath Rinse was great! Although it had a strong taste it didn't bother me. I used it after I brushed my teeth in the morning and at night and I really like it! I will keep using it for sure!

July 26, 2013

Thank you for the chance to try the Crest Pro health line.
    The mouth wash is great, it leaves a very refreshing clean feeling after use and lasts for a long time after. The taste is great and it's not overly minty like a lot of others. I will continue to purchase the pro health line, with the combined results of both the tooth paste and mouth wash it leaves you with a very fresh and clean feeling daily :)

July 25, 2013

I received this new product to try through the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

I have been using this rinse regularly for about 2 weeks now, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Not only does it feel extremely refreshing at the time of use, but it also maintains the freshness for quite some time after using it. I'm very happy with the long lasting results, and will continue to purchase this product.

I have actually recommended this product to my friends & family.

July 25, 2013

First of all, thank you so very much for the opportunity to try out this product, I really enjoyed doing so. I will be honest, I was never one to use a mouth rinse on a regular basis. This is due to the fact that I usually found that other rinses would dry out my mouth and would sometimes burn my mouth to the point of real discomfort. However, after trying out this product, I noticed such an amazing difference. My mouth felt clean and refreshed, and my teeth felt smooth and looked and felt so clean and shiny. I did not find this rinse to be too harsh, or to dry out my mouth at all, and I absolutely loved it. I will definitely be using Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse on a regular basis from now on.

July 25, 2013

I recently had the opportunity to try Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club. This was the first time I used the Pro-Health line and I was happy with the results of the rinse. I really like the flavor and found that I had minty clean breath afterwards for a long period of time. It has great benefits for the gums as well, which I love and my dentist would be very happy about! I would recommend the rinse to friends and family.