Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

February 15, 2019

It work like it says it will.

At the moment I'm experimenting with mouthwashes trying to find the perfect one. This is definitely a mouthwash I would purchase again! It didn't set my mouth on fire like alot of mouthwashes do.

February 14, 2019

Works really well

I've been using this for a year now and I really like the flavor of it and how well it leaves my mouth feeling clean after. I use it twice a day lasts me about a month or so for the five to six bucks you spend on it it's totally worth it to have fresh breath all the time.

February 13, 2019

Great addition to my morning routine

Love using this product! My kids love it too (6yrs +). I like that its alcohol free with no "stinging" feeling. It leaves my mouth feeling clean. I would recommend this product for sure!

February 13, 2019

I feel so much better after

Lets get my negative comment out of the way...only thing I wish changed is the price. Now onto the fabulouness of it: Brushing your teeth is one thing but after I use crest health protection my mouth feels extra clean and it eases my mind on the health of my gums and teeth. I walk throughout the day knowing my breath is fresh.

Rince bouche

Crest pro-health a une sensation d'une fraîcheur dans la bouche.Son goût et sa force sont exactement ce que je recherchais. Je recommande à utiliser à tout les jours.

We use This faithfully

My teeth are pretty bad so I brush and use mouth wash aswell it's truly worth it weather to help in between brushing or just to freshen up it's my go to stuff.

February 12, 2019

Good if you want something not too strong

Mouthwash provides many benefits all it one. It is not as harsh as some mouthwashes that sting. It doesn't give that squeaky clean feeling though either.

Love it

I love how fresh and clean my mouth feels after using this mouth wash. The fact there is no alcohol in this mouth wash means none of the burning that alot of the others have

1.5/5

Didn't work

Used it for six months. Thought teeth would be cleaner when went to dentist to have them cleaned, but they weren't. So didn't use it for the next six months before I went to have teeth cleaned and they said my teeth work a lot better than six months earlier. Took less time for them to clean them and I didn't tell them I used it until after they said my teeth were cleaner. So said I would never use it again.

February 09, 2019

Great Mouthwash

This mouthwash is great. The taste isnt super powerful and overpowering and it leaves my breath fresh and feeling clean. I would for sure recommend and I will be buying again.