Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 03, 2019

Love this!

My family and I only use this mouth wash!! It’s not spicy like some of the other ones and we really like the taste of it. Even my kids like it and say my mouth is minty fresh

April 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smell

My husband really like this mouthwash product, it has a freshness effect after he used it. And supercheap especially if you use coupons. Sometime i buy two pieces right away if there is sale.

April 02, 2019

Love this!!!

I have been using this brand since it came out!!
    I used it when I first had my tongue ring, because you needed one without alcohol. This doesn’t taste strong and works perfectly.

April 01, 2019

Good product with reasonable price

My husband use this mouthwash daily and he really likes it.This is the only mouthwash he is satisfied with. It really helps him to overcome bad breath problem, would definitely recommend it.

Healthy teeth

I bought this for bad breath and it definitely works! I like that it doesn’t sting like some other mouthwashes do. However there are so many brands out there that I would like to try others to compare.

j'ai aimé

J'ai bien aimé ce produit, mais il goûte assez fort, jai pas aimé la sensation d avoir la langue irrité apres l avoir pris par contre il nettoie assez bien

Gentle on gums

I've switched to this from colgate. My reason being is that it felt more gentle and didn't burn my mouth quite as bad as the colgate on did. I'm talking my gums being full on sore from the colgate.
    It does freshen your breath but the downside of this product is that I find it doesn't leave the fresh feeling for very long after use. Overall my mouth does feel clean and is gentle, not irritating my gums. Sometimes it feels like there's a film on the insides of my cheeks. I'm still not 100% if I will be sticking to this product but all in all I am liking it alot better compared to the colgate mouth wash. And will be buying again as it is priced pretty good. It isn't expensive but it isn't exactly cheap either lol good quality for the $$

Prefer listerine

I don't know why, I've given it a chance but it doesn't make my mouth feel as clean as Listerine does. Maybe because I prefer the stronger minty taste? But also my dentist recommends Listerine over this.

Really good

Jaime bien le crest sans alcool bien efficace et ne brule pas la bouche comparer a bien dautre rince bouche jachete normalement la bouteille mauve chez costco mais celui si est super aussi

March 28, 2019

Fresh breath

I love using this mouth wash after brushing my teeth to give my teeth guns and mouth that extra fresh clean feeling and makes my breath smell fresh all day long it’s great