Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    1.7/5

December 08, 2009

I'm on my second bottle. I bought it because I tend to have sore gums that sometimes bleed, despite flossing and brushing. It definately freshens your mouth, and does so for a long time, as well as kills germs. The problems are: 1. It can kill your sense of taste (foods taste kind of "metallic" the next day after you use it). 2. It does stain teeth. I've had perfectly bright and shiny teeth all of my life. After using this product, I started noticing small brown stains appearing on several teeth. Fortunately they are more towards the middle and back, but I am still not very happy, and I hope these stains fade with time.

May 27, 2009

I find my mouth feels clean like when I use Listerine, but with out the major burn.

February 16, 2009

I love the fact that it doesn't burn your mouth like other mouthwashes. It leaves my mouth feeling totally clean and refreshed!

February 10, 2009

Crest pro-health DAY is very effective at fighting breath issues and making your mouth feel cleaner. I have not had issues with aftertaste with this product, but he NIGHT does have a very strong aftertaste although it is just as effective.

February 10, 2009

i was so excited when this finaly hit the stores because i had loved the toothpaste,
    but i was so dissapointed,,,, there is such a bad aftertaste that lingers after you rinse it actually made me sick to my stomach i thought mabe its just me so i tried it again the next day and i had the same reaction
    so for me i dont recommend crest pro health rinse, i`m going back to my listerene.