1969 reviews
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 05, 2013

BEST RINSE AND HAS SWEETEN FLAVOUR!!

July 05, 2013

All the mouth washes that I've used contains alcohol. I've heard bad things about mouth washes that contains alcohol -ie. cause oral cancer. So i'm really interested in this product. It's pretty good overall.

June 30, 2013

I love this mouth wash so much. I have sensitive gums, teeth, and tounge and I have tried SO many mouthwashes claiming they're "sting-free" because they contain no alcohol, but every time my tounge burns. I've tried this mouthwash and I love it! I can actually keep it in my mouth long enough for it to effectively clean my mouth, and it tastes great!

June 25, 2013

This rinse doesn't burn my mouth like so many do. I would recommend it to people with sensitive teeth and gums.

2.2/5

February 27, 2013

I'm not a fan on this mouth wash at all. I tried it for a less intense experience and in my opinion feel as if I'm using mint flavored water. My mouth doesn't feel fresh at all and the after taste is weird.

February 20, 2013

I've tried a bunch of different Crest mouth rinses, and I have liked all of them. They all leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean but don't burn like other mouth washes that use alcohol. I also like that they aren't just breath freshening, but help fight cavities, plaque, tartar and gingivitis. They can be a bit pricey, as far as mouth wash goes, but it's a great product and I will continue to buy it.

3.2/5

November 28, 2012

This stuff does get my breath smelling better, I'll give it that. The only problems I've had is that it never lasts more than an hour or two, and that any time I eat or drink afterwords, everything has a soapy taste to it.

2.3/5

November 26, 2012

I wanted a mouthwash that wasn't as intense as Listerine but I think I will have to suck it up and deal with it because this product was not what I wanted. It left little bits of blue residue on my mouth afterwards which I had to pick off and shortly after I could feel my mouth was significantly less fresh and back to its normal self. I want a long lasting, fresh mouth wash that doesn't leave blue residue on my tongue

November 08, 2012

GREAT mouth wash!! Pleasing taste leaves you with minty fresh breath, and not as harsh as Listerine. Overall mouth feel after is good.

1.7/5

October 18, 2012

Awful mouth wash. Firstly, it didn't do much of anything to help with my oral health and secondly It discoloured my teeth after a while. I thought maybe it was my diet until on the CTV news last night they put out a warning for this specific mouthwash and how it can severely discolour your teeth, crevices almost like a smoker's mouth. What kind of oral rinse makes your teeth worse like that? I think it should be discontinued in my opinion...