Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 12, 2020

Excellent product

Highly recommend this mouthwash. I have been using this brand of mouthwash for years. My breath always tastes fresh and it always leaves my mouth tasting minty fresh!

October 11, 2020

Love the taste

Bye bye bad morning breath and hello minty breath!
    One of my favorites products.
    I don't go one morning without using my mouthwash after brushing my teeth. :)

Smile

This is a great value mouth wash. I use it for my mouth guard and find it’s gentle so that your mouth is not burning like some mouthwashes. Instead it’s refreshing.

Great product

Would like to use this mouthwash daily. It has the refreshing and germ free quality without any harsh flavor or sensitivity. Definitely recommend to others.

Mouthwash

I live the long lasting freshness that it provides. My kids also love this product. Especially due to the fact that my son doesn’t brush his teeth as much as I would like.

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection

This mouthwash is used in my household by each and everyone of us. I use it before and after t floss and brush. I really could not take care of my teeth without it.

Works well, good tasting

Compared to other brands and crests green version. This one is the best. It's a smidge less effective than therabreath but the price of therabreath is much more expensive though. The Crest mouthwash is great value.

October 07, 2020

I will continue to buy this product

Subtle minty flavour that the whole family can use. Keeps my gingivitis to a minimum and my hygienist recommends it for its fluoride. Does not irritate or cause a burning sensation like other mouthwashes.

October 07, 2020

Fresh and great on sensible teeth

This is a great mouthwash. It doesnt burn and you can drink water after.witbout wanting to pull your teeth out! It keeps your mouth fresh for.long and it helps with throatache

October 07, 2020

Crest Pro health multi protection rinse

Hello. I would like to use every morning or different time of day crest rinse it my breath feel better and fresh. It taste better . Crest rinse very affordable to buy you can even buy from dollar store too. I would recommend to buy crest rinse.