Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

2.3/5

June 10, 2019

Im a dentist

Meh. I used to use it. But i find sensodyne better. Its a great prices toothpaste. Sensodyne is expensive. This is great price. Maybe the newer ones r good but i still go for sensodyne

2.8/5

May 28, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Its ok

I have tried a lot of crest products I just find that it can dry the inside of my mouth out that is one problem I have had with crest products other then that I really can complain about the product.

2.3/5

April 25, 2019

Taste

I obviously used this in my life but not my fave... Has a after taste.... My daughter likes it though... Price is ok... Available everywhere..........

April 04, 2019

Left me with sensitive teeth

I gave this product a try as per my dentists recommendation and after a week my teeth became so sensitive to cold water and hot tea! I’ve had issues in the past with crest, so looks like I won’t be using it in the future.

March 21, 2019

It bothers my teeth

I dunno why, but all of the crest pro toothpaste bothers my teeth. It makes them hurt like I’m brushing my teeth with sugar or something. My teeth aren’t usually sensitive, but crest pro toothpaste really doesn’t work for me.

February 25, 2019

What is with the leftovers???

I have no idea how to begin. But what is with the leftover residue all over your teeth, gums and lips? Are my lips being stripped of a layer of skin when using your toothpaste or is it just your toothpaste???? I stopped using crest about 5 years ago when i was scared my face was peeling off but have concluded that i believe its just the formula of the toothpaste causing string-like reminents post brushing. And I am not crazy because I have mentioned this to so many people and they all agree. Something has changed because your toothpaste was never like this 10 years ago.... stop cutting costs!

February 10, 2019

Okay peoduct

I tried crest. It is pretty decent. I do prefer the other brands. The quality and effectiveness of this product is alright. Won't really buy again....

February 06, 2019

Not enjoying the extra residues

I used to be a fan of Crest until I start avoiding it at all costs! After brushing with this stuff - it leaves white residues inside my mouth and after brush taste. Yuck!

January 19, 2019

Toothpaste is Toothpaste

As a toothpaste Pro Health is very nice, minty and fresh. As a Whitening I find it doesn't live up to the claim that it will make a difference. I have tried with or without Whitening and find no difference except the price.

2.2/5

January 10, 2019

All hype, no results

Product claims to get teeth up to 4x whiter but doesn’t come anywhere close to it. It’s just another regular toothpaste. There was significant improvement even when using with the mouthwash and electric toothbrush. Don’t purchase, all hype and no results. I’m disappointed.