Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

2.8/5

December 27, 2017

Leaves a sweet aftertaste.

I had high hopes for this toothpaste. Unfortunately, it didn’t work well for me. It left a strange sweet aftertaste, and my mouth felt gross afterwards. Like when you drink pop and your enamel feels soft, kinda like that. (I barely drink pop, so maybe that’s just me?) I definitely will not buy this toothpaste again.

2.8/5

December 10, 2017

I wouldn't buy this product again could have been better.

Well I didn't like how the product was on my teeth. It gave me a bad feeling in my mouth. I wish it was much better but it is supposed to help your health so that good.

December 04, 2017

Its ok

This didn't whiten my teeth at all but it did make my teeth feel alot cleaner and my breath a lot fresher so as far as cleaning your teeth it does OK but doesn't whiten

2.7/5

December 04, 2017

Not a toothpaste for sensitive teeth.

Not the best toothpaste for those with sensitive teeth like myself. I got a canker sore when I used it for a week. Asked my dentist about it and he said it was a common occurance in sensitive teeth people when using any crest product. I stopped using it and my mouth was instantly better.

2.2/5

September 12, 2017

Don't love it

Wasn't a fan at how clean my teeth felt after or the taste. I did not notice a difference in my teeth color. Not sure if the effect on my gums. I would not buy again.

May 26, 2017

Nothing overly great about it. It's okay. I didn't find it made my teeth any whiter than other tooth pastes. And the taste is kind of blah. But not a bad product.

March 15, 2017

i enjoyed crest pro heath toothaste. wasnt too strong or over powering. I enjoyed the tast it left in my mouth, very refreshing, and the price is also good.

March 01, 2017

I was not a fan of crest pro health toothpaste. Although my breath did feel fresh after using it I found that it had a grittiness that was unpleasant and enough to keep me from using this product again in the future.

2.3/5

January 27, 2017

Unfortunately I did not enjoy the pro-health series of products. I found that after a few days of use, the insides of my cheeks and gums stated sloughing off.

2.7/5

September 15, 2016

I know people love this stuff and it has great benefits, but I'm not loving the taste. Sometimes I accidents buy it and then I'm like,