Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 21, 2022

Little bit chalky but cleans well

I find the CrestPro-Heath toothpaste to have a slightly chalky texture which I am not a huge fan of but my teeth always feel clean after I rinse. Flavour isn't too strong which is a bonus

3.2/5

January 19, 2022

Not for me

I’m just fussy when it comes to toothpaste and I found this one to be a bit too chalky when bushing your teeth and I didn’t like it. I used it a few times but really couldn’t get on with it. It wasn’t as strongly fresh as I’d like it to be.

January 05, 2022
    United States

Love it!!

Crest is the best brand for any product but I absolutely love this toothpaste it’s the only toothpaste I get for my family it kills germs and whitens teeth at the same time such a steal deal!!

January 02, 2022
    United Kingdom

Not bad

It's not a bad toothpaste but I think other brands are better. It does the job and makes your teeth feel clean it just doesn't have the full shabang ..

December 29, 2021

Love it

I love crest toothpaste. I have used many others but they make me gag. I find this very light and perfect for use. Cleans great and not a very strong taste as well.

December 29, 2021

Love crest

My whole family uses crest (three generations). Great value with great clean, leaves teeth feeling clean and fresh breath. Would recommend highly to anyone.

December 28, 2021
    United States

Best toothpaste!

This is my go to brand for purchasing a good quality toothpaste! The health benefits, flavor, sizes, value & quality overall outweigh and beat any other competing brand! I've been using Crest Pro Health Advanced for the last few years now, and will never try another toothpaste again! This is by far my favorite!

December 23, 2021

Nice toothpaste

I usually purchase whitening toothpaste for the effect and I found that the crest products are the best to achieve that look. I really recommend it. However, it loses its efficacy when you stop using it. So I recommend keeping constant use of it .

December 17, 2021

OK product

Not really notable as far as flavor but It's fine, does what it is supposed to do. One of the tubes wasn't sealed properly which isnt the end of the world, but they could stand to step up their QC.

December 17, 2021

Recommend for Whitening

This is a great toothpaste that helps with sensitivity and whitening. I have used it countless times before and it leaves you teeth feeling clean and fresh.