Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 11, 2013

i recently tried this toothpaste and im actually realy impressed. it leaves an amazing breath afterwards, and i have really sensitive teeth, and surprisingly i dont have a toothache after using this! definitely looking to purchase it in the near future

July 11, 2013

For the price, it is definitely worth it. I love how the gel paste turns into a soft foam as you swish it around your mouth. The foam gets into every crack and corner, giving you a refreshing mouth of fresh air each time you rinse it out. The flavour is a decently strong mint and doesn't burn.

July 11, 2013

I usually use a sensitive toothpaste and find that this brand compares the same as others

July 11, 2013

I am not usually a fan of gel toothpaste, but I have to say Crest Pro-Health ProFresh has changed that. I love this toothpaste. It leaves your mouth fresh and clean feeling, without that toothpaste taste. It doesn't foam a lot and that too was a nice bonus.

July 11, 2013

I went to the dentist a week after using this and the dentist said how little plaque buildup I had. My teeth were whiter and my mouth just felt cleaner.

July 11, 2013

I had been using the one week and when I went to the dentist she commented how little plaque buildup I had. I noticed my teeth were whiter and my mouth felt cleaner.

2.3/5

July 11, 2013

Have only been using this tooth paste for a couple days but I'm not really fond of it. Don't really like the taste. And I feel like I have I rinse my mouth after using it. Leaves a film.

2.8/5

July 11, 2013

I was excited to try Crest Pro-Health ProFresh toothpaste, but I was disappointed. It didn't really foam and I has the impression that I didn't brush my teeth. I had to use a lot of it. The other thing I didn't like was the taste. It almost tasted salty. It cleaned my teeth ok, but I wouldn't use it again.

July 11, 2013

I got this product only a few days ago in the mail but even after only 2 days I can already attest to positive results the results. My teeth feel super clean and strong and my breath stays fresher, longer. Can't wait to use it for an entire week and see how great it feels then

2.0/5

July 11, 2013

I was excited to try this toothpaste at first because the brand is very recognizable. However, when I first tried it, I wasn't impressed. I tried it first with a little bit of the toothpaste and I got no lather.. it couldn't even brush half my mouth with a good lather. So I tried again with even more toothpaste on my brush. I still can't seem to do it right.. it never foams up or gives me a minty breath afterwards. The mouth wash is very helpful since I like that clean minty feeling afterwards. I would not recommend this toothpaste though.