Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

July 19, 2013

Wow...Something different but great... i was very surprised that it didnt froth...
    Felt almost like i wasnt putting enough on the toothbrush.. Definatley a different flavour than most... did make me gag but left my teeth feeling great Felt like i had clean teeth all day!!!

July 19, 2013

Loved it! Noticed whitening that I think will become whiter with continued use. The taste was great and not at all harsh...very mild. It made my mouth feel fresh and
    clean. The crystals made my teeth feel smooth link after a cleaning at the dentist!

July 19, 2013

I really like this toothpaste it makes my teeth whiter and my breath fresher.

July 19, 2013

The crest pro health pro fresh toothpaste feel great on my teeth also like the way it make my mouth feels.

2.8/5

July 19, 2013

It was good tasting, but i will stick with my regular toothpaste.. Not the worst by any means, just not better than what I am using now.

1.0/5

July 19, 2013

I like a toothpaste with a good amount of foam this has none at all. Taste was ok but burned my mouth slightly. Was gritty and had to rinse several times to get it out. Will not buy!

July 19, 2013

Great toothpaste, my breath and teeth felt so clean and fresh afterwards

July 19, 2013

Worked great and made my teeth feel amazingly clean!

3.2/5

July 19, 2013

I really like the taste and it leaves my whole mouthfeeling clean and fresh.

July 19, 2013

I really liked the 'taste' of this toothpaste and loved how it made my teeth feel...like I had just had a cleaning at the dentist! I also like the stand up tube!