1915 reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

January 04, 2019

I like it

I got it as a sample from my dentist and i like it it is a bit strong in the morning but leave your mouth and breath fresh and clean and this is the most important add to this its efficicienty on whitening the teeth

December 31, 2018

Good

This is a product that has a lot of benefits in one toothpaste, which I like. The flavor is fresh but not overpowering. The price point is good and I do feel it is effective at whitening. This is something I'd definitely buy again, and I do recommend this product.

December 27, 2018

I use this product all the time

I buy this product all the time. I wish it would whiten your teeth a bit better but for the value I enjoy it. I also like how clean and fresh my breath feels after using it

December 22, 2018

Crest is a consistent refreshing tooth paste.

I'v used alot of different kinds of thoothpaste to find the right one goe me. I like crest because its not griddy like i found with some. Its refreshing and doesnt sting your gums. Crest is a great toothpast thats been around for generstions and keeps my teeth free from cavities.

So fresh!

My favorite thing about this toothpaste is how fresh and clean it makes by mouth feel. It tastes and smells great and gets rid of bad breath. It’s one of the best toothpastes I have used.

Crest

I use this toothpaste for my teeth and I have to say it does good keeping my teeth clean and shiny! This is the only brand of toothpaste I would recommend.

Bright smiles

I have tried several toothpastes but crest pro health leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh longer. My mouth does not get that gummy feeling as fast as it did with other toothpastes. It aslo keeps your smile whiter.

Great

I use this all the time. Tastes good makes my teeth feel clean and breath good. Only need a small amount.
    It is not expensive also comes in smaller sizes for travelling

Crest is all I need

We only use crest toothpaste in my house hold. I love the way my teeth feel after brushing with crest. My dentist recommends it. I have only ever used crest for as long as I can remember.

December 19, 2018

I smoke, so use this to keep teeth white and bright

Since I'm a smoker, I tried different whitening tooth pastes. This one performed great, love it. Helps eliminate stains and brightens teeth. Note, you do need to use it regularly. Doesn't happen immediately. Great toothpaste.