1915 reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

October 06, 2018

Clean

Who doesn't want fresh breathe? No body wants to talk to someone with stinky breathe And sparkling teeth! This toothpaste leaves your teeth feeling super clean and fresh.

October 05, 2018

This is a okay toothpaste

This toothpaste works great and my husband uses this every day. It's great in price and does the job. I would recommend this to friends and family. It's not great in taste.

October 05, 2018

Crest ProHealth Tootpaste

Crest ProHealth Toothpaste makes my whole mouth taste so fresh. I enjoy the flavor Everytime I brush because it taste so good. I know that I am doing something good for my teeth every day.

October 04, 2018

Crest toothpaste

Have used Crest toothpaste for years, all my life. This is my all time favorite! Such a fresh taste that lasts and works great at whitening your teeth

October 03, 2018

G

I wear a lot of time using crest and I love it because there is great variety and it protects your teeth so well and leaves a fresh breath for a long time. and the best there is also for children is great

Good product

I have used pro health for years. It is one of the best toothpastes out there. It has a amazing taste and it gets the job done. My younger kids think it's "hot" but I have been getting them the pro health kids. It's strawberry so no nasty bubble gum toothpastes.

October 02, 2018

I love all crest tooth paste, best around!

Crest is all ive used since i was a child, best qality, cheap to buy, doesnt burn my gums like most other brands, you can buy this every where. I love it

Perfection

My family only uses crest products I was exited when they came out with Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste I love to try new items and let me tell ya this stuff is amazing my teeth are at least 2 shades whiter this is a must try product folks also it makes your mouth feel so fresh and clean

October 01, 2018

My go to if it is on sale!

I must say my favorite toothpaste is Aquafresh White but for some reason it has become almost impossible to find. So necessity has caused me to try other kinds and I usually choose based on sale price since I had no other previous knowledge. This product made my mouth feel fresh. I was pleased with it but not quite as pleased as my original but I will use it and my like it.

September 27, 2018

Crest pro health toothpaste

When you use Crest pro health toothpaste you feel your teeth are ckean and your breath is fresh. Crest pro over time makes your teeth feel like your doing something healthy for them.