Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

February 20, 2019

Un sourire éclatant

Mon dentifrice préféré. Crest a redonner à mes dents leur éclat. Mes dents sont plus blanches et depuis je ne cesse de sourire. Je le recommandé vivement.

February 19, 2019

Bon produit

Bon produit
    Ne vous attendez pas à une blancheure incandescente de vos dents avec ce produit, ce n’est pas un blanchiment du dentiste !
    Procure une belle mousse et une sensation de dents propres :-)

February 19, 2019

It's great!

I tried Crest for the first time as I have very sensitive teeth and always have used special toothpastes. I was impressed with the clean feeling on my teeth and would purchase again.

February 17, 2019

Fresh teeth

Tried this out for myself . Toothpaste left my teeth feeling dentist clean and healthy. Loved the scent and freshness of minty fresh in my mouth. Teeth felt strong and radiant after using this brand of toothpaste . Will buy again !

February 16, 2019

Just wonderful

My family and I have always trusted crest. It’s one of those top most used toothpastes and it’s so good. It whitens really well and leaves you with great smelling breath. This toothpaste stands up to its name.

February 15, 2019

Not bad

I tried this toothpaste and was impressed or u impressed. Kind of right down the middle on this one. If on sale it's worth a try, just a standard toothpaste with whitening capabilities.

February 12, 2019

I think this one is my go to toothpaste now

I love the way it cleans so refreshing.all of my family love this one.bright teeth and helps to prevent teeth problems better.will continue to use from now on.

February 11, 2019

This has become my new toothpaste

Crest is always known as one of the leaders of toothpaste. I have always used and trusted their products. This one is great because it provides so many health benefits as well as helping to keep your teeth whiter.

February 10, 2019

Okay peoduct

I tried crest. It is pretty decent. I do prefer the other brands. The quality and effectiveness of this product is alright. Won't really buy again....

February 10, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

You have to try this!!

This is a awesome toothpaste. I love the texture. It leaves your teeth feeling so clean. Since using this product, I would never be able to use any other toothpaste.