1978 reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

February 03, 2019

I would buy again

I would buy this toothpaste again. The mint flavour isn’t too over powering and I found it helped with the whitening of my teeth. The price isn’t the greatest but if you get it on sale it’s not too bad.

Awesome product

Looking forward to buying more of this toothpaste as to my kids
    Love it and I love that it keeps there mouths clean
    Clean clean ! Thank you very much
    For
    This
    Product

Best kind o toothpaste!

First time i tried Crest, i knew i would never buy any other brand! I love everything about this toothpaste and i have been buying it for years! Very satisfied of this product and the way it makes my teeths feel fresh!

Everyday!

I use this on my teeth every single day. It makes my teeth feel smooth and makes my teeth shine. I've noticed my teeth get slightly whuter since using this toothpaste. The price is even amazing. My #1 toothpaste!

Smooth and shiny

Great tooth paste. Taste is fresh. Leaves teeth shiny and smooth. Price is fair. Packaging is informative of the product and what it does. I'll definitely be buying this product and recommending it to friends and family

February 01, 2019

Bouche et dents en santé

Intégrée dans ma routine matinale depuis plusieurs année, la pâte à dents Colgate Pro-Health me permet d’avoir les dents et la bouche propre tout en prenant soin de mes gencives. Disponible un peu partout à des coûts variables, il est maintenant possible d’en Retrouver même chez Dollorama.

Would buy this again!

Been using this toothpaste for awhile, however I do not religiously use any toothpaste. I found this did the job. However, I did not notice if my teeth got whiter from using this product. Still great value when it’s onsale and you have coupons!

January 30, 2019

My all time favorite toothpaste

I've use this toothpaste for almost 1 year. This toothpaste literally helps with every tooth concern i will ever had!! Does a great job on cleaning, whitening and protecting my teeth while leaving my mouth minty fresh!!

January 30, 2019

Great Toothpaste!

Love this toothpaste! I usually only purchase Colgate toothpaste, but decided to give this a try. What a fantastic product! Makes my teeth feel amazing, and my breath so fresh! I will be switching our toothpaste to Crest now!

January 29, 2019

Toothpaste

Leaves my teeth feeling squeeky clean!! Love the product and leaves breath feeling fresh. Will buy this product again and again. Crest is a fantastic company.