2068 reviews
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

Try it

I enjoyed using this toothpaste, smell was Nice and texture interesting. I used it for a couple months but did not see huge change in the whitening of my teeths. I would use it again thought, is a good product but knowing it will not do miracles!

Crest toothpaste

I always buy crest toothpaste sensitive because my family has sensitive issues all the time but after using this toothpaste it our teeth more clean,gems free and this toothpaste has best effective towards sensitivity.

It bothers my teeth

I dunno why, but all of the crest pro toothpaste bothers my teeth. It makes them hurt like I’m brushing my teeth with sugar or something. My teeth aren’t usually sensitive, but crest pro toothpaste really doesn’t work for me.

tres bon dentifrice

J’aime cet dentifrice crest ,cest pour les gens qui ont les dents sensible, il m’aide a renforcir l’emaille de mes dents tous en blanchissant. Je le
    Recommande a tous

March 20, 2019

Very effective but takes time

This is a great product but you need to wait for the result to show. You cannot expect your teeth to be whiter in a day or a week. I have been using this product since a month and I see good results.

New York, United States

toothpaste

we love crest pro health i dont think we have found a crest pro health product we didnt like yet this is very good at freshing your breathe and cleaning your teeth and gums we buy the pro health line alll the time

Would buy this again

I have tried several toothpastes but crest pro health leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh longer. My mouth does not get that gummy feeling as fast as it did with other toothpastes. It aslo keeps your smile whiter.

Love it

This is a must have for me, my lips are often chapped and dry. I always prefer this over any other as this one is natural, alot more long lasting moisture.
    I somehow feel this doesn't act well in winters so I substituted to skin fix for winters.

New Brunswick, Canada

Bien!

J’aime ce dentifrice. Ayant les dents sensible, il m’aide a renforcir l’emaille de mes dents tous en blanchissant. Je le
    Recommande a tous. Il a quand meme bon gout!

Fresh Breath

i knew i would never buy any other brand! I love everything about this toothpaste and i have been buying it for years! Very satisfied of this product and the way it makes my teeths feel fresh and white