1978 reviews
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

Everyday toothpaste

I use this toothpaste every day. I received it first at the dentist. It makes my mouth fresh. Teeth are clean and white. I recommend this product to anyone. The only thing is that it's kinda expensive.

Makes them sparkle

I was advised by my dentist to give this a try because of tartar buildup. The whiteness of my teeth was indeed a bonus. I will certainly be buying this in the future.

January 21, 2019

Would buy this product again

Clean smelling for your breath. Tastes great! Brushes well and leaves your mouth tingling. Whitens teeth great! Crest is a go to staple in my house.

crazy crest

Crazy crest because our family is so crazy for this toothpaste..Before we used other brand..But when my one of my friend introduced to this kind of toothpastefrom then we changed our brand..All kind of crest is really great and always have coupon..Cheper more cheaper..Really love this toothpaste

Try it, love it

It takes care of my sensitive teeth better than many others I have previously tried. The flavour is refreshing. I love the little sparkles inside the paste.

I love this toothpaste

This is the best toothpaste I’ve ever used! It leaves my mouth feeling very clean and fresh! My teeth are also noticeably whiter. I have been using this brand for several years and all other toothpastes leave me feeling far less refreshed.

January 20, 2019

like the flavor and effectiveness

I have been using this whitening toothpaste for a long time, and have been getting samples from my dentist. I like the flavor and effectiveness. I will definitely buy again and recommend to friends.

January 19, 2019

Toothpaste is Toothpaste

As a toothpaste Pro Health is very nice, minty and fresh. As a Whitening I find it doesn't live up to the claim that it will make a difference. I have tried with or without Whitening and find no difference except the price.

January 18, 2019

Brush brush brush your teeth

Would recommend this product to anyone and everyone because brushing your teeth twice daily will figh cavities and gingervituse. Whiter teeth is always a good thing. And fresh breath is a blessing to anyone who has to talk to you.

January 18, 2019

Fresh mouth

Total value, I like the pro health because I feel I am taking care of all my teeth and mout. It tastes good and you do not need to use a lot, therefore it lasts a long time. I often use coupons to buy this saving even more.