Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

August 01, 2013

Amazed at this new paste, Crest has done it again. Smooth mint taste that doesn't leave any afterburn from mint. Leaves my mouth refreshed and very clean feeling long into the morning. The flip lid is also a great feature as many tubes don't have this.
    My teen son loves it, and told me he now prefers this type.

July 31, 2013

I have got to tell you I LOVE THIS LINE!
    The texture is a little crunchy for a toothpaste and the taste isn't as fresh as "other toothpastes but all in all I think this stuff is great, and here'd why; my mom actually bought the toothpaste and mouthwash for me. I used it regularly day and night until both were out. My dentist, yes my actual non-paid-for tv-real-life dentist made a comment on how healthy my teeth were looking and basically told me to keep up the good work. I left without him having to recommend I do certain things differently when it comes to oral care. I actually had a perfect review after using Crest Pro-Health. So for that reason I am very pleased and impressed with this product.

July 31, 2013

I would recommend to other people to try this product but for me, I'm not sure if I would purchase it. I didn't feel like this toothpaste was cleaning my teeth as well as other products I have used. It has a different texture than other toothpastes. It didn't foam enough and I found I was using more product to compensate for that.

July 30, 2013

I received this as a trail, and I love it. I have extremely sensitive teeth and gums. I noticed a huge difference in just a few weeks. Will def be buying again

July 30, 2013

I love this toothpaste. It makes my teeth so clean, I feel like I just came from the dentist. I will buy this toothpaste in the future

July 30, 2013

I found this toothpaste great. Freshens breath, great price and works.

July 30, 2013

This toothpaste was great! It was extremely refreshing. I think it really lives up to what it says about giving you a very fresh feel. This toothpaste tastes better than others that are similar and keeps my mouth feeling fresher for longer. I would purchase this again and recommend to a friend.

July 30, 2013

Great toothpaste. Very refreshing.

July 30, 2013

I liked the toothpaste felt like a smooth paste not tough and gritty, it smelled great and my teeth felt smooth. I would recommend this tooth paste price is reasonable too.

July 30, 2013

Felt like refreshing and teeth felt clean!