Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

July 28, 2013

I really like it and enjoyed the cool mint taste. It make my teeth feel clean and freshened my breath. I have been looking for a good toothpaste and this is definitively one that I would buy. I would gladly recommend to my family and friends. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to try it out!

July 28, 2013

I really like this toothpaste. Felt that the freshness was as the product claimed. Price is a little above what I would normally pay but I would purchase this again.

July 28, 2013

Rally liked the cool minty taste. Normally don't like anything but aqua fresh. But really liked thus

July 28, 2013

I really liked this tooth paste. I loved the cool mint flavor, it left your mouth feel clean and refreshed. However I did not notice a difference while using it.

2.7/5

July 28, 2013

This toothpaste was just ok. I didn't really experience anything special. The taste was also horrible.

2.7/5

July 28, 2013

Decent toothpaste, on the mild side. Made my teeth clean and the taste was ok.
    Nothing really bad to say about it. Would probably buy it again.

July 28, 2013

I found this toothpaste a little warmer on the tongue than what I was used of.It did not feel as hot after using for a few days,There was not alot of foaming action with this toothpaste.It did how an excellent job of making my teeth and mouth feel very clean.It was a clean that I could feel on my teeth all day.I paired it with the pro health tooth brush and pro health mouthwash.

July 27, 2013

I liked this toothpaste's taste. The first time I tried it I thought it was a bit too burny for me, but since then I find it does leave a fresh taste. I wasn't overly fond of the chalky feeling it left in my mouth though. It also did seem to make my teeth feel more sensitive even though it says it helps sensitive teeth as well. Overall, a good toothpaste for the price. I will be trying the one made for sensitive teeth sometime soon!

July 27, 2013

I did like the bit of grit in it, felt like it did a good job cleaning. I personally have to use a sensitive tooth toothpaste, so I would not be able to use this long term!

July 27, 2013

Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste is a huge upgrade from regular crest toothpastes. I usually avoid buying Crest because I don't like the feeling it leaves on my teeth, but this paste left my teeth feeling clean and smooth. This paste also did a great job on my sensitive teeth and had a clean, fresh flavour.