Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

July 12, 2013

I received this toothpaste to try from Chickadvisor and i can say i like it! It tastes great, doesn't overpower or cause any discomfort (burning)...Only complaints is it doesn't foam up for me so i find i need to use more product as my mouth is not fully being cleaned, also after i brushed i noticed the bottom of my lip would have this white gooey stuff (yuck i know!) i am not sure what it is, but it was very weird and gross. I would recommended this toothpaste though because i did feel it cleaned my mouth good, my teeth felt so clean after using it.

2.8/5

July 12, 2013

I tried the profresh toothpaste and found that there was a warming sensation and the product foamed in my mouth with each time of use. I felt like i had to use a lot of the product each time of use because of how much it foamed.

July 12, 2013

I normally get Colgate, but received this in a pack from Chick Advisor & gave it a try. I was pleasantly surprised by the mild taste, that didn't overwhelm me or my sensitive teeth. I used a good amount & found it wasn't really foamy or trying to ooze out of my mouth while I brushed. My teeth felt smooth and clean after using.

July 12, 2013

I think it is great - feels nice and clean and I feel fresh for a while - the taste isnt too strong or too weak - even my kids like it! :)

July 12, 2013

This is really the total package in toothpaste. It takes care of really every need, fighting cavities, whitening teeth, and fighting sensitivity just to name a few. I think what's important about toothpaste is not having to think about it and having something you know you can depend on. Sensitivity is something that's a big issue for me and I was surprised about the effectiveness of this toothpaste in that area. I LOVE the minty flavor and I have no complaints about the texture. You can't really go wrong, especially for the price!
    I received this product as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review program.

July 12, 2013

I received Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste as part of a free sample pack and so far have enjoyed it. I like the flavour which is mild and foam factor is good. I appreciate the fact that it offers protection for my teeth from so many different things. I like this product!

July 12, 2013

I really liked this toothpaste. It made my teeth feel very clean and my mouth fresh. These pastes are a bit pricier but can usually be found on sale.

July 12, 2013

I received this toothpaste from Chick Advisor the other day and so far, I like this product. I usually go for Colgate toothpaste, but this Crest toothpaste had a good subtle taste to it that wasn't too overpowering. I also like the flip cap, as opposed to their traditional twist cap, which makes it much more accessible. The effectiveness of this toothpaste lasted for a long time and made my teeth feel squeaky clean!

3.2/5

July 12, 2013

For the new crest toothpastes i would say they have improved alot. These crest products outbeat the old products by far. The tubes are smaller and the price is higer but you can always find a deal/sale or coupon somewhere so you can get a reasonalbe price. Try it its worth it

July 12, 2013

I received this in the mail and was surprised at the mild taste. You have to use a lot more on your toothbrush in order to feel like you did a thorough cleaning. The texture is nice and smooth, which is great, but I think I would prefer a toothpaste where a little goes a long way.