2026 reviews
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

July 10, 2013

This toothpaste is great. The flavour isn't overpowering and it does not bother my sensitive teeth. I will definitely be using this product in the future.

July 10, 2013

I love the toothpaste. The taste is not overpowering like most toothpastes. I find my teeth are sensitive after using others but not with is one. It created enough foam in my mouth for the duration of the brushing. My teeth are very sensitive and this paste is great for it. My teeth felt very clean after and looked whiter. My breath did stay fresh for longer. I would recommend it to everyone. One of the best I've tried.

July 10, 2013

I received this product for review from ChickAdvisor.

I found it to work about as good as any other toothpaste I've tried. It isn't foam up much which is quite different, so if you prefer not foamy toothpaste then you might like this. I prefer my toothpastes to be more foamy but I found it cleaned my teeth the same.

I also found that I would get this gummy residue almost like the sides of my mouth flaked off, which was kindof gross.

All in all I would recommend it but it I didn't find it cleaned any better.

July 10, 2013

This is a gel and I'm used to a paste, but that being said, it was actually quite pleasant to use. It didn't foam up like some I've tried in the past, which is good - sometimes that can be overpowering in itself. My teeth felt really clean afterwards and fresh for quite a while. Definitely recommend it!

July 10, 2013

After trying this toothpaste, I found my mouth to be clean and fresh longer than most other toothpastes I've tried in the past. However, I did notice that it didn't foam up as much as other ones I tried, so I wasn't sure if it was actually working, lol. Now, how you look at that is up to you. I guess it's a good thing. It cleaned my teeth better than most others, but I can't guarantee that I saw any difference in whiter teeth. My teeth however were polished to a sheen, if I must say so, with no left over residue, that must be good. The mint flavor wasn't overly strong and it didn't burn, so in the end I give this toothpaste my recommendation.

July 10, 2013

keeps your teeth squeky clean and breath nice and fresh! really works well for me. :)

July 10, 2013

I was very surprised with the results of Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste.A fresh minty toothpaste,which totally cleaned my teeth and freshened my breathe. I noticed my smile is alot brighter and whiter.I definitely will be buying Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste,in the near future.

July 09, 2013

I got a chance to test out the toothpaste and I would say I am impressed. Compared to the Colgate toothpaste I was using before, it made my teeth and mouth feel minty fresh after brushing - hard to describe, but I felt a "cleaner" mouth after using it. It is definitely a product I would buy again depending on the price.

My boyfriend who used it as well, agreed that his mouth felt cleaner, but he felt it made his tongue sort of dry as well. But overall, he said it would be a product he would buy.

July 09, 2013

Received this to try out from chickadvisor....works well to clean my teeth and the taste is ok. I would definitely buy this product again.

July 09, 2013

Crest Pro-Health toothpaste was quite impressive, I read somewhere along the line that it is suppose to make your teeth feel 4x cleaner and it actually does. I usually find between brushing that my teeth begin to feel, lets say a bit fuzzy but I definitely find them feeling smoother and cleaner....surprisingly cleaner, I'm sold!