Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

May 03, 2019

Crest prohealth toothpaste is remarkable.

I was raised using Crest toothpaste and now as an adult I am always willing to try new Crest products so trying Crest Prohealth toothpaste I was not disappointed

Good to use

I like to change between this and another whitening toothpaste. The format and use are easy. Also worth it when it’s on sale to buy money than one. Easily available at most drug and grocery stores. Or check flyers.

Bright smile

Love this toothpaste gives me a bright white smile and fresh breath,without giving the side effect most whitening products do causing tooth sensitivity.I recommend you try for yourself

May 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

health and whitening all in one!!

Cant go wrong with this product it is pro heath and whitening all in one
    keeps my teeth strong and healthy while giving me that white glow to an everyday perfect smile :)

May 02, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Crest Toothpaste

Although I try to avoid fluoride products, Crest Pro-Health Pro Fresh toothpaste made my tea and coffee stained teeth a brighter shade of white. I like that it’s ADA endorsed which makes me feel more confident using Crest Pro-Health Pro Fresh.

April 30, 2019

A toothpaste i would buy again

I’m always looking for a toothpaste that leaves my mouth feeling clean and helps out with those coffee stains. I’m a big coffee drinker-a coffee mug is just an extension of my hand. So I’m always worried about bad breath and stains. This product left my mouth feeling clean longer than my regular brand. Added bonus it helps out with the whitening of my teeth.

April 30, 2019

Sparkling white smile

The product applies easily to your tooth brush and a little goes a long way. It creates a nice paste that glides nicely on your teeth. Once finished brushing your mouth feels fresh and ready to take on the day. Definitely be using the product again.

April 25, 2019

Must have

Best toothpaste. It leaves my teeth super clean with no plaque and also help with stains. Being in dental field this toothpaste is must have. Also leaves your mouth with refreshing taste and breath

2.3/5

April 25, 2019

Taste

I obviously used this in my life but not my fave... Has a after taste.... My daughter likes it though... Price is ok... Available everywhere..........

April 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Long lasting clean breath

I love this paste it brightens your teeth and leaves your mouth feeling clean. The cap seals tight so no spilling on trips. The size is perfect for home or travel. Fights cavities. I have Sensitive teeth and it works great.