Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

October 08, 2019
    Fife, United Kingdom

Happy with my whiter teeth

This Crest toothpaste is just amazing ! I suffer with sensitive teeth and after using this toothpaste i almost instantly felt a difference. My teeth look much whiter and feel so clean. Quite a nice taste too unlike other toothpastes that can taste strong and not so nice. Would highly recommend this toothpaste.

October 07, 2019
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

Very good toothpaste.

This is a very good toothpaste! I’m currently using it and it works extremely well at brightening your smile! I can see a difference in the colour of my teeth and I really like the taste of this paste.

October 04, 2019

Love love love this Toothpaste!

Great toothpaste. Keeps your teeth feeling clean and your mouth fresh. However I don't really believe the claims of any drugstore toothpaste will be able to make your teeth white. One star docked for effectiveness.

October 04, 2019

Protection from cavity

It provides protection from cavity. It's taste is very good. It enhances freshness in mouth.It increases whitness of teeth.I highly recommend it for daily use.

Pretty good

I enjoy the cheap price and the tube size. The flavour of the toothpaste is quite minty but enjoyable. I always use crest and I recommend it as a daily choice.

October 02, 2019

I may buy this product again

I tried this product and found it good for making your teeth feel clean but I was somewhat disappointed in its whitening power. Also for sensitive teeth it has no protection

Great product

I got this as a part of gift product from my college, I used it and I would definitely buy this again, its perfect for me .... I love the test and the fregrance

Great!

Has great flavor and texture! Works wonders. Hubbys fav! Love to have the extra whitening power in my routine. Followed up with crest mouth wash its great

October 01, 2019

Great toothpaste

Dear fellow customers I am happy to write a review for others to see. That is a good product if you would like to clean and protect your teeth. You can buy it at so many stores.

September 28, 2019

My favourite one

I just love the taste of this paste! So refreshing & it makes my teeth brighter. Sometimes, I try other brands too but I always comes back to Crest! The price is very affordable too!